Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CPN chicken pickle team looking for new team members

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
hey I'm looking for people that want to help out with management of a few of my new servers. our network has been running for over 2 years providing the Runes of Magic servers. and we've been looking to expand to other games we have a lot of server space and a low overhead cost. so with enough work we can keep this going indefinitely. we own our own Uplink so we don't have to worry about fake dmca's. which I have learned in this community is a pandemic.

however right now we are working on recruiting for a Tera server
a forsaken World server which is currently running, an Aura Kingdom server, a Blade & Soul Server, rf online.
if you are interested please PM me or reply on this post

here is our website

Last edited:
Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
bump
looking for managers for community and help with web design.
we've added twin Saga to our game list

Web Site:

Reaction score
hey I'm looking for people that want to help out with management of a few of my new servers. our network has been running for over 2 years providing the ruins of magic servers. and we've been looking to expand to other games we have a lot of server space and a low overhead cost. so with enough work we can keep this going indefinitely. we own our own Uplink so we don't have to worry about fake dmca's. which I have learned in this community is a pandemic.

however right now we are working on recruiting for a terra server
a forsaken World server which is currently running, an Aura Kingdom server, a Blade & Soul Server, rf online.
if you are interested please PM me or reply on this post

here is our website

If you cannot get the most basic things like the names of the games you host correct, how do you expect people to take you seriously and actually apply for a position?

"Runes of Magic" not ruins of magic
"Tera" not terra

Friendly advice... learn and study what you're hosting before trying to employ people to do your job for you.

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
okay I'm sorry that when I made this post in 2021. spelling has been corrected because I guess grammar is one of the most important things to some of you people. and I guess it makes sense grammar is important in a professional setting. I'll take your advice as friendly advice but you're too late on the initial post. :)

over I hope you have a great day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you looking for web developer frontend or backend with any framework (vue, laravel, etc).
Kindly contact me via

Discord: Fuwamage将夜#7405

Back