• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cpw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any guide to CPW [autoupdate] detail whit image?
thanks...

Reaction score
any guide to CPW [autoupdate] detail whit image?
thanks...

Search... There are a few threads/guides available (and you can get the system running on Windblowz OR Linux ;D)

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I mean... seriously... there are more than enough threads on this:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/file-cup-755290/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/cpw-autopather-like-offecial-675628/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/install-cpw-windows-676492/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/create-cup-manualy-725511/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/kings-autoupdate-cpw-678841/

Viva la Vida
Reaction score
Hell, you could even make one without a gui with spck and batch....

not hard

Reactions: 343
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whatever... It's pretty easy to understand how it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How are you, ask the server to make this cup cpw update update patch? Networking is not a direct download can be updated with the kind of the lander, and ronny's xup similar. But do not know how :(:to achieve?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so to anyone who knows how to use CPW, I accidentally put the interfaces.pck in the CPW as a patch and it went through crashed my player's client. It's setup to patch anyone elses client, is there a way to fix this so that it doesn't install that. I put it into the interfaces folder so it's trying to install it into the interfaces.pck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a question i used PW-PCK to unpack all .pck files in my client and trying to put the client in /opt/cpw/files/new but im not sure if i just move the entire client folder or just element launcher patcher config or just the unpacked files? i tryed the entire client folder (btw i doing this with winscp to xfer files from my desktop to my VM im not sure if thats how i do it or not) but anyways i get an error
System Error. Code: 123.
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Building/models/d/q39???.mox Doesnt exist

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a question i used PW-PCK to unpack all .pck files in my client and trying to put the client in /opt/cpw/files/new but im not sure if i just move the entire client folder or just element launcher patcher config or just the unpacked files? i tryed the entire client folder (btw i doing this with winscp to xfer files from my desktop to my VM im not sure if thats how i do it or not) but anyways i get an error
System Error. Code: 123.
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Building/models/d/q39???.mox Doesnt exist

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

First i have a question for you:
did you do exactly like in the video?

maybe u packed the file wrongly so it didnt save your chineese names

also i would like to tell u : before doing with hole client do 1 pck per time, there is no need to upload the full client
example: watch the video :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First i have a question for you:
did you do exactly like in the video?

maybe u packed the file wrongly so it didnt save your chineese names

also i would like to tell u : before doing with hole client do 1 pck per time, there is no need to upload the full client
example: watch the video :)

the video was mad fast hard to read cause it was small and in a foreign i tryed but it wasnt working also do i even need to do the packs if all i want to update is elements.data file i made some changes to the EXP table is about it i didnt make changes to anything else so i really didnt even see the reason to do the packs anyways

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first let me say, I've searched for a while, maybe I didn't look in the right places, maybe I'm just over looking something. If this has already been answered I apologize, I could not find it.
I'm trying to run the initial build on cpw, but I keep getting an error ( see img plz ) I've tried updating java & still get the error. I'm kinda new to developing & I'm trying to figure out how to fix this. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance :)

Uploaded with

Back