Crack the code -- Win a prize!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think I managed this last night in front of him haha, by in front of him he wanted to know how I was going etc on Skype, he put me on the wrong direction like 3 times the fucker xD


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok officially stuck on this crap,
PH8T1bK - Crack the code -- Win a prize!!! - RaGEZONE Forums
anyone got past it besides winners ?
 
Add me on skype I want to see where you're at exactly so I can laugh :),
xKlear.





Sweet, add me on skype so I can lol @ you guys.





For part 7, you guys are gonna need some 'Info'

Finally extracted the file with Klear's hint :cool:




Source code of the song.
OUCH!



I came all the way to the song and that's it MentaL thank you for the nice competition .
I've learned alot :thumbup1:



OOOOOH Yeah I did it Klear Thank you for hints :love:
 
This makes no sense. There is no such encryption : ¼öŠ"R¢^².Ö"r.¢¶r.Ö*r.‚^².ª*r.¢¶r.Šâr.Æ^r.š"r.Æ*r.’Vr.ª^r.Ö^².Ö^r.’Vr.²¶r.ª^².’^².²âr.ª^r.Ö^².’^².²Vr.Ö^r.š*r.Æ"r.¢êr.ª^r.š"r.’¶r.²âr.¢Lr.š"r.Æ*r.’Vr.š^r.æVr.Æ"r.š*r.š^r.ª"r.Š"r.Šâr.Š^r.ª"r.Š*r.Šâr.Š^r.ª"r.Š*r.Šâr
 
Where to from here?

MD2:
MD4: 6b7ee64fb343e75f4be653ac7ab9c456
MD5: 22da87ee0f8cf8dce9af44d3035240ab
CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
$1$wI9YWZzW$aLLvy6yoIj25pqS.AT8Qh/
(form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
pskJoYJZV3SB.

SHA1: 2272abac3c21dd135226940347c127f2e7cccd50
RIPEMD-160:
ec0248209e6f2e8f1d77c5879839da44ecd9f58d
 
Where to from here?

MD2:
MD4: 6b7ee64fb343e75f4be653ac7ab9c456
MD5: 22da87ee0f8cf8dce9af44d3035240ab
CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
$1$wI9YWZzW$aLLvy6yoIj25pqS.AT8Qh/
(form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
pskJoYJZV3SB.

SHA1: 2272abac3c21dd135226940347c127f2e7cccd50
RIPEMD-160:
ec0248209e6f2e8f1d77c5879839da44ecd9f58d

Where the hell did you get that from.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back