• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Crash when log in

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So when I try enter my v83 source I get to the login screen, after entering username, password and clicking login I dc and getting an error of 'You have been dc, pls try again later'.

Remind me what did I do wrong\what cause this\how to fix it? I don't remember :huh:

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like you're missing the JCE Policy files. Without those, the packet encryption won't work and disconnect you on any packet.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like you're missing the JCE Policy files. Without those, the packet encryption won't work and disconnect you on any packet.
I did add them, but it doesn't work.
Added to:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_111\lib/ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_111\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111\jre\lib\security

I tried but still nothing, so I tried to add the compiled file with it, I REALLY don't remember if I need or not, so I said why not, but if I add it to:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_111\lib\ext

Makes the console to give me this error:
jjWZomK - Crash when log in - RaGEZONE Forums

So what am I doing wrong? The compiled file has everything required.

Btw, I got x64 computer so I downloaded the NetBeans + Java8 x64 package.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Type "java -version" into a command line, that will tell you which java version it's using. Make sure to put the policy files in the lib\security folder of the jre. In both the JDK and JRE for that version.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Type "java -version" into a command line, that will tell you which java version it's using. Make sure to put the policy files in the lib\security folder of the jre. In both the JDK and JRE for that version.
I did I'm still getting an error when getting into the login. :\
Any more suggestions?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have multiple JDK versions? if you do, then delete all of them and then install JDK8.
If not, then try to check the binary format of your project, right click and your project > properties > at the bottom you'll see it, make sure it's on jdk8.
This error occurs when the jdk is not installed correctly or you have multiple versions of jdk (I remember someone had this error too and the cause was multiple versions of jdk installed)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have multiple JDK versions? if you do, then delete all of them and then install JDK8.
If not, then try to check the binary format of your project, right click and your project > properties > at the bottom you'll see it, make sure it's on jdk8.
This error occurs when the jdk is not installed correctly or you have multiple versions of jdk (I remember someone had this error too and the cause was multiple versions of jdk installed)
I have removed any java related files and uninstalled with 'Your Uninstaller!' everything. I have a x64 computer, so I've downloaded the JDK Update 111 (64-bit). I don't have any other JDK on my computer except this, even my uninstaller only recognize one.

Proof I have that on my computer:
X2cEbzf - Crash when log in - RaGEZONE Forums

The JCE8 files are all in the lib, lib/exit and lib/security folders on both JRE and JDK.

More suggestions? I feel faithless, lol.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have removed any java related files and uninstalled with 'Your Uninstaller!' everything. I have a x64 computer, so I've downloaded the JDK Update 111 (64-bit). I don't have any other JDK on my computer except this, even my uninstaller only recognize one.

Proof I have that on my computer:
X2cEbzf - Crash when log in - RaGEZONE Forums

The JCE8 files are all in the lib, lib/exit and lib/security folders on both JRE and JDK.

More suggestions? I feel faithless, lol.

Maybe your libraries are curropted? try to get libraries from different source.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved: Changed the JDK8.111 to JDK8.112.

THE JDK 8.111 IS FUCKED UP FOR MAPLESTORY DON'T USE IT!!!!

Thanks everyone for helping me <3

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved: Changed the JDK8.111 to JDK8.112.

THE JDK 8.111 IS FUCKED UP FOR MAPLESTORY DON'T USE IT!!!!

Thanks everyone for helping me <3

Actually I'm usuing JDK8 version 111 with no problems. But I'm glad you found a solution that works for you :)

Upvote 0
Back