Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

crash L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe try restarting the server then go on thta char again usually works after but if it crashes again then that area bugged? usually works for me. Good luck :)

Upvote 0
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Theres many invailed packets and also invailed items / npc's. The devs making emualtor does not do much testing I usally send in my daily logs help them out. Yes it be buggy and crash for while. Main reason is there rushing it to much. I mean WoW has no combat for servers that are out and have great stability. But these guys got stores items even exp now. So yes there be many bugs and crashes.

Upvote 0
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Don't know much on English I use Korean and English settings does the same so does Korean setting. I crash sometimes leaving human start of spot past bridge and I Crash. So it

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't even enter a server, I crash right when I get into the world. I use a Dark Elf, would that be a problem?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to Ducking get the autoupdate and theres so much poop to download on top of the 1.3GB client Ducking file!! Anyway, cant wait to get in any server..........

Upvote 0
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
hehe I think redownloads it all in update or most of it :p also yes it's big file but hey worth it :)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, glad I got it, and that Go Zilla is awesome. Jumped the download to 200K sec because it leeches from other sources......

Well, about time theres new server, A3 and Mu getting old and both lame, I need 3D games now and lots of players so hunting is much funner.......

Upvote 0
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
it basicly checks file sizes and dates created and sees almost evryone out of date so re downloads it :p

Upvote 0
L

Leon3986o

Kane, im playing on your server, and i cant even pass the friggin bridge without it crashing, how come sooo much other people can play it fine :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back