- Joined
- Jan 4, 2007
- Messages
- 1,599
- Reaction score
- 217
Hello everyone,
What does this do?
It patches Kore Rev 2, a program which is able to crash your server (Jul 21 2008).
How do I use this patch?
Simply inject it into MatchServer. (Use an injector, self-explanatory)
My AV detects KoreRev2Patch.dll as a virus.
No, it's packed with TheMida, therefore, creating a false positive.
Add KoreRev2Patch.dll to your AV's exception list.
How do I check for any crash attempts?
Open up the AntiHack folder, and search for the log file. (Self-explanatory)
Will the source be provided?
No, the source will not be provided.
Password for the File: linear88
Enjoy, and click the Thanks
button.
- Linear88
What does this do?
It patches Kore Rev 2, a program which is able to crash your server (Jul 21 2008).
How do I use this patch?
Simply inject it into MatchServer. (Use an injector, self-explanatory)
My AV detects KoreRev2Patch.dll as a virus.
No, it's packed with TheMida, therefore, creating a false positive.
Add KoreRev2Patch.dll to your AV's exception list.
How do I check for any crash attempts?
Open up the AntiHack folder, and search for the log file. (Self-explanatory)
Will the source be provided?
No, the source will not be provided.
Password for the File: linear88
Enjoy, and click the Thanks
- Linear88
Attachments
Last edited:

