Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create 97D+99I Server Full Guide for New People - 100% Works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Create 97D+99I Server Full Guide for New People - 100% Works

nvm i got it :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

SQL link is broken. Please fix it! I can`t download SQL server 2000 from anywhere!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i torrented my SQL server 2000 :D i couldnt find anywher soo i torrented it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think i did everyhing fine ... edited the ips.. but when i connect to my server: disconected.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

for Personal Use Only or YOU play on your own what is the IP address for that? is it 127.0.0.1 or just need a network adapters for you on PC
NOTE: not connected to the NET

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OPPSSS ive done the server but i cant see the SERVER LOG IN....
JUST A BIG LETTER MU thats it whats wrong with that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For me this has Torgen =S aint joking!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ahmm..anyone can create a mu private server??..
i will pay..
this is my email harwin_terbio@yahoo.com
email me if u create tnx!!..:blink::laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello!i have a little question.my ip is not static(i use no-ip) for making a server and i always create/register free domains.i just whanted to ask if i use no-ip i should change all the ips with my domain?

PS: sorry for my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello people! it's been a long time since i last replied. I will try to solve your errors [using edit button] in this post.

[I would suggest you to check my signature. In the first website, you can find the updated guide of 97+99i]

@extrata93
Your question about the domain is not so clear. As i understand, you have a no-ip domain and you are asking me if u have to replace it to all the files? Of course. You can use the domain in the files or even your global.

@harwin200
Bro are you still trying to create a server? What problems are you facing?

@gameshark888
For a Personal-Only-Use server [offline server] you just need to use the ip 127.0.0.1 [this is a local ip that works in all the computer - each pc, has also another local ip address, but 127.0.0.1 is fine.

@zablexLT
I need some more information to help you

@
RazzePowerstorm
These buttons are not available in 97d+99i version

@batusia
ODBC link fixed

@ XxXJ1mmyXxX & yugioh
SQL Server 2000 link fixed [It's the full version of sql]

@Sidius
One of your ips must be wrong. Please re-check them

@Siloow
No there is no DL in this version

@BitNBridle
Try another client and tell me if it worked

@vlad212
When you have selected the MuOnline database [from device] and press ok, go to the options tab, then correct the two paths that the logs will be created [these paths are wrong]. If you try this and nothing happend, check also the "Force overwrite the existing database" which is also in the Options tab.

@V_o_o_d_o_o
Yes there are two folders. links-c [which means that the muserver files are located in c:/d/muserver] and links-d [which means that the muserver files are located in d:/muserver]. Choose the appropriate folder and when you right click on 4 and 8, before you replace the ips press "Find Target" and you are done. After that replace the ips and you ready.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello people! it's been a long time since i last replied. I will try to solve your errors [using edit button] in this post.

[I would suggest you to check my signature. In the first website, you can find the updated guide of 97+99i]

@extrata93
Your question about the domain is not so clear. As i understand, you have a no-ip domain and you are asking me if u have to replace it to all the files? Of course. You can use the domain in the files or even your global.

@harwin200
Bro are you still trying to create a server? What problems are you facing?

@gameshark888
For a Personal-Only-Use server [offline server] you just need to use the ip 127.0.0.1 [this is a local ip that works in all the computer - each pc, has also another local ip address, but 127.0.0.1 is fine.

@zablexLT
I need some more information to help you

@
RazzePowerstorm
These buttons are not available in 97d+99i version

@batusia
ODBC link fixed

@ XxXJ1mmyXxX & yugioh
SQL Server 2000 link fixed [It's the full version of sql]

@Sidius
One of your ips must be wrong. Please re-check them

@Siloow
No there is no DL in this version

@BitNBridle
Try another client and tell me if it worked

@vlad212
When you have selected the MuOnline database [from device] and press ok, go to the options tab, then correct the two paths that the logs will be created [these paths are wrong]. If you try this and nothing happend, check also the "Force overwrite the existing database" which is also in the Options tab.

@V_o_o_d_o_o
Yes there are two folders. links-c [which means that the muserver files are located in c:/d/muserver] and links-d [which means that the muserver files are located in d:/muserver]. Choose the appropriate folder and when you right click on 4 and 8, before you replace the ips press "Find Target" and you are done. After that replace the ips and you ready.
Hello mate and thank you for your uploads and files i have 2 questons please 1# if you could fix sql link i would be greatful and second can i run this server online in order to play 2-3 friends of mine ? or its offline only :(?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Need HELP with this one i dont get how to do it it alway an error

D\muserver\links\4 - here right click on file 4 and select properties. there you will find the ip. Replace it with yours and press ok (if you can't press ok and you get an error just check the path of the file.)
D\muserver\links\8 - here you will find two ips. Do the same

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ georgakos

This guide is only for online server. But you can make it play with only your 2-3 friends [ u can do that using the ip from hamachi - creating a network that the password will be known only to ur friends, or you can make ur server vip style ]

@lordmight

as for the client, you can use any 97d+99i client with main version 0.97.4.0

as for your question for lan server, you can replace all the ips with ur lan ip (or just 127.0.0.1) and that's it. you have ur offline server.

@alexpinal

You don't really specify what the error is but i think i know what it is. When you right click>properties on link 4, first press "Find Target" and then replace ur ip and apply. Do the same for 8.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any links to sql server 2000 download? all i found on the internet is dead..

nvm found it :0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok link 8 is solved eveyting from 1 to 8 is ready but when i connect to server it says its offline..

and when running link 8 it says loginserver connect failed ;[

ps i forgot im using router* :[

Last edited:
Back