Create an Auto-Injector

Hahahahahaah purplecrayon,
again another forum to steal things and post.

Purplecrayon is from lethalgaming and he steals everything and sells there, here he takes tutorials from gamerzplanet and post here.
 
Hahahahahaah purplecrayon,
again another forum to steal things and post.

Purplecrayon is from lethalgaming and he steals everything and sells there, here he takes tutorials from gamerzplanet and post here.

I do? The only thing i've ever sold is an automated securty-question bypass, which I gave credits for the method. I never stole this tutorial, I made it myself. You sir are stupid, and please quit the internet.
 
i think a codecave in theduel.exe is better
:P

Unless there are integrity checks done on the .code section (e.g.: GameGuard)....

I do? The only thing i've ever sold is an automated securty-question bypass, which I gave credits for the method. I never stole this tutorial, I made it myself. You sir are stupid, and please quit the internet.

I never saw any credits - x1nixmzeng found a easier-to-use link after I showed him the original schema, but, correct me if I'm wrong, were either of us credited after releasing the disclosure (Your webpage being released after - it wasn't a script)?
 
Unless there are integrity checks done on the .code section (e.g.: GameGuard)....



I never saw any credits - x1nixmzeng found a easier-to-use link after I showed him the original schema, but, correct me if I'm wrong, were either of us credited after releasing the disclosure (Your webpage being released after - it wasn't a script)?

me said:
Credits:
- purpleCRAYON (me) for making the script to do it automatically.
- x1nixmzeng for posting the method in public, not sure who made it.

That is the credits section of the link to my webpage.
 
"not sure who made it."

x1nixmzeng posted the link in my thread, and my thread alone.

Not that I want credits, just pointed out an obvious lie.

Yes, but just because he posted the link, doesn't mean he made it. I put it there because somebody else could of known it before him. I used the method he posted. Not you, therefor you don't need credits. That's like say some faggot like Phail makes a thread, telling people how to do something, then somebody else posted an easier or more efficient method on how to do it, then Phail wanting credit for the other guy posting it in his thread. Does it make you more cool to have x1nix post it in your thread, and your thread alone?
 
Yes, but just because he posted the link, doesn't mean he made it. I put it there because somebody else could of known it before him. I used the method he posted. Not you, therefor you don't need credits. That's like say some faggot like Phail makes a thread, telling people how to do something, then somebody else posted an easier or more efficient method on how to do it, then Phail wanting credit for the other guy posting it in his thread. Does it make you more cool to have x1nix post it in your thread, and your thread alone?

The method x1nix used rely's on the same method - same method to achieve what's being done. Your "script" could be sending the same data to a different script, and the same result would occur.

Of course though, you choose to just credit x1nix rather than realize that.

Also, you could just link someone to IJJI using the nextURL parameter - but of course, you require them to trust entering their account information directly into your a different form, hosted off of IJJI.
 
Back