- Joined
- Jul 12, 2015
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since I played the old MapleStory and I miss it terribly. I'm interested in starting a project and building a source GMS-Like using Codex, but I'm missing the localhost.exe for version 51. If anyone knows how to make one like this, I'd be more than happy to help and make one with AES and one Without AES.
Why version 51?
Because this is the version that didn't have MTS
It just added work 4
Horntail
Leafre
And a lot of other features that add interest to the game
To make the process easier, I uploaded a ZIP file of the entire client file and DLLs without the WZ files to mediafire so it wouldn't weigh much.
It's been a long time since I played the old MapleStory and I miss it terribly. I'm interested in starting a project and building a source GMS-Like using Codex, but I'm missing the localhost.exe for version 51. If anyone knows how to make one like this, I'd be more than happy to help and make one with AES and one Without AES.
Why version 51?
Because this is the version that didn't have MTS
It just added work 4
Horntail
Leafre
And a lot of other features that add interest to the game
To make the process easier, I uploaded a ZIP file of the entire client file and DLLs without the WZ files to mediafire so it wouldn't weigh much.
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Last edited:

