• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CreateCharacter Auto Seal of Wealth

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just modefied the CreateCharacter procedure to make newly created character with seal of wealth for 7 days.

here is the code
Code:
SELECT [USER=1335]user[/USER]Guid = memb_guid FROM Me_MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_INFO WHERE memb___id =  [USER=162874]account[/USER]ID
INSERT INTO dbo.IGC_PeriodItemInfo(UserGUID,CharacterName,ItemType,ItemCode,EffectCategory,EffectType1,EffectType2,Serial,Duration,BuyDate,ExpireDate,UsedInfo,BuyDateString,ExpireDateString)
VALUES [USER=1335]user[/USER]GUID,  [USER=1333344765]name[/USER],1,6700,24,6,7,RAND()*(3000+1),604800,convert(bigint, getdate(),113),convert(bigint, getdate(),113)+7,1,convert(bigint, getdate(),113)-1,convert(bigint, getdate(), 113)+6)

i cant enter the game, but there is no seal of wealth.

i checked IGC_PeriodItemInfo it insert successfully.

1 - CreateCharacter Auto Seal of Wealth - RaGEZONE Forums

and i tried to buy Sealof wealth from xshop ang check IGC_PeriodItemInfo again. and it looks different.

2 - CreateCharacter Auto Seal of Wealth - RaGEZONE Forums

see highlighted. it looks different from what i inserted using the code.

thank you in advance for helping.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back