• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Creating a java window?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i create a window in java? I cant find any updated tuts on youtube :/ Please help!

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do i create a window in java? I cant find any updated tuts on youtube :/ Please help!

Apart from the fact that this belongs in coding's paradise, you're supposed to do research before posting threads asking for help. This is a forum and not a search engine, writing your question here won't get you an instant answer from a computer. Creating a GUI in Java can be found anywhere as it is literally the first thing people want to do in Java. Doing a Google search with the keywords "create gui java" actually showed an updated YouTube tutorial as 4th result.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Along with what Wizkid said, moving this to Coder's Paradise.

Back