Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Credit?!?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is credit? why very1 alway need credit wad they have been release or doing? i saw many ppl alway babbling about their credit when other ppl release his/her release their work or project. why? if u're working on that project and didn't release it but by some1 else who try to search and help other ppl and releasing it why u babbling about ur credit? since those job is not ur own brain making?

i see many ppl flame other ppl about credit even flame moderator who trying to help many noob ppl here. if u are not releasing it by urself dun ask about ur credit. even i am a noob i alway respect those ppl who release new project (even stolen other ppl jobs) coz he was trying to search and help other ppl.

sorry for bad english, i just starting my english kindegarten.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this isn't a place where you find stuff out. i'll move this to umm, psmazilla and hopefully someonw answers you. only debates in this section

Back