Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file should be genuine when viewed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Thanks for sharing. Let's go!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pmang.7z
crossfire.7z
123 (5) — копия - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
How can I generate a new password for gDBGW? And how do you make EC work? :unsure:
I tried installing the BOQV3MicroGamesTx service in the same way as the CF 2.0 service and adding the machine's IP to the TBOQAllowedIP table, but even so the EC remains "Waiting" and cf_gamesrv doesn't seem to even try to open a connection on port 40051.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
How can I generate a new password for gDBGW? And how do you make EC work? :unsure:
I tried installing the BOQV3MicroGamesTx service in the same way as the CF 2.0 service and adding the machine's IP to the TBOQAllowedIP table, but even so the EC remains "Waiting" and cf_gamesrv doesn't seem to even try to open a connection on port 40051.
Are you in the XWater DC?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!
Can you tell me how to deploy server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you in the XWater DC?
I'm already there, I'm Mask :LOL:
Can you tell me how to deploy server files
Install MSSQL Server 2019 and SSMS. Open SQL Server Configuration Manager, go to the SQL Server Network Configuration tab, under Protocols for MSSQLSERVER and activate the TCP/IP protocol. Click on the name of the protocol, go to the IP addresses tab and enable the address 127.0.0.1.
idsasad - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums
Restore the backups of each database, delete the already created logins with the name saycf from each of them and create a login again. The login name must be saycf and the password must also be saycf.
Map the saycf user to each database used by the server, configure them to use dbo as their default schema, and set each of their member roles to public and db_owner.
Open the CF_PH_GAME database, go to the CF_MIN_CU table and edit the server IP and port to the IP you will use. Also edit the IP in the TBOQAllowedIP table in the MICROGAMESBILL_DB database.
Extract and copy the pmang folder to local disk C: and run the setup.bat file as administrator. Copy the gDBGW.ini and DBGWMGR.ini files from the pmang folder to the C:\Windows\ directory.

Open the command prompt as administrator and run the command sc create gDBGW binpath=C:\pmang\gdbgw\gdbgw.exe.

Still at the command prompt, run the command C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_billsrv\BOQV3MicroGamesTx.exe -install, press enter when the console prompts for the Provider name, type the database IP and press enter (or press enter again to use the default value 127.0.0.1), type the database name MICROGAMESBILL_DB and press enter again, type the database user name saycf and press enter, type the password which is also saycf and press enter again.

Configure the IP correctly in all server configuration files:
Code:
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_alserver\AutoLeagueServer.ini Key: LISTEN_IP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_buddyrelay\ServerInfo.ini Keys: ServerIP and IP_1
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_clansvr\ClanServer.ini Key: LISTEN_IP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_gamesrv\ServerInfo.ini Keys: PHBillingIPandPORT, ServerServiceForceIP, LoginMgmtIP, GameMgmtIP1 and GameMgmtExternalIP1, ClanServerIP, RelayServerIP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_gamesrv\HGWManager.dat Key: HGWM_IP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_hostsrv\Setting.ini Keys: GameServerAddr and MatchMakingServerAddr
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_loginsrv\ServerInfo.ini Key: ServerServiceForceIP1
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_loginsrv\HGWManager.dat Key: HGWM_IP

Press Windows Key+R, type services.msc and press enter. Look for the gDBGW service in the list and start it, start the other services right after. It is necessary to start the BOQ Bill MicroGames Demon(Tx) service for cash/EC to work, but I still haven't found out why it isn't working for me even after configuring it.
The starting order is:
  1. gDBGW
  2. cf_gms/GameMgmtServer
  3. cf_alserver
  4. cf_buddyrelay
  5. cf_clansvr
  6. cf_GSM/cf_hostsrv
  7. cf_loginsrv
  8. cf_gamesrv
To create an account, simply run the PROC_CREATE_USER stored procedure in the CF_PH_GAME database.
SQL:
USE [CF_PH_GAME]
GO

DECLARE    @return_value int,
        @p_Result numeric(10, 0)

EXEC    @return_value = [dbo].[PROC_CREATE_USER]
        @p_User_id = N'login',             -- <-enter username here
        @p_User_pass = N'password',        -- <-enter password here
        @p_Result = @p_Result OUTPUT

SELECT    @p_Result as N'@p_Result'

SELECT    'Return Value' = @return_value

GO

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kindly remind: the program is genuine but have the viruses. If anyone can remove the viruses please share it. Ty

Install MSSQL Server 2019 and SSMS. Open SQL Server Configuration Manager, go to the SQL Server Network Configuration tab, under Protocols for MSSQLSERVER and activate the TCP/IP protocol. Click on the name of the protocol, go to the IP addresses tab and enable the address 127.0.0.1.
Restore the backups of each database, delete the already created logins with the name saycf from each of them and create a login again. The login name must be saycf and the password must also be saycf.
Map the saycf user to each database used by the server, configure them to use dbo as their default schema, and set each of their member roles to public and db_owner.
Open the CF_PH_GAME database, go to the CF_MIN_CU table and edit the server IP and port to the IP you will use. Also edit the IP in the TBOQAllowedIP table in the MICROGAMESBILL_DB database.
Extract and copy the pmang folder to local disk C: and run the setup.bat file as administrator. Copy the gDBGW.ini and DBGWMGR.ini files from the pmang folder to the C:\Windows\ directory.

Open the command prompt as administrator and run the command sc create gDBGW binpath=C:\pmang\gdbgw\gdbgw.exe.

Still at the command prompt, run the command C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_billsrv\BOQV3MicroGamesTx.exe -install, press enter when the console prompts for the Provider name, type the database IP and press enter (or press enter again to use the default value 127.0.0.1), type the database name MICROGAMESBILL_DB and press enter again, type the database user name saycf and press enter, type the password which is also saycf and press enter again.

Code:
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_gamesrv\ServerInfo.ini Keys: PHBillingIPandPORT, ServerServiceForceIP, LoginMgmtIP, GameMgmtIP1 and GameMgmtExternalIP1, ClanServerIP, RelayServerIP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_hostsrv\Setting.ini Keys: GameServerAddr and MatchMakingServerAddr

Press Windows Key+R, type services.msc and press enter. Look for the gDBGW service in the list and start it, start the other services right after. It is necessary to start the BOQ Bill MicroGames Demon(Tx) service for cash/EC to work, but I still haven't found out why it isn't working for me even after configuring it.
The starting order is:
  1. gDBGW
  2. GameMgmtServer
  3. cf_alserver
  4. cf_buddyrelay
  5. cf_clansvr
  6. cf_hostsrv
  7. cf_loginsrv
  8. cf_gamesrv
To create an account, simply run the PROC_CREATE_USER stored procedure in the CF_PH_GAME database.
SQL:
USE [CF_PH_GAME]
GO

@p_Result numeric(10, 0)

GO
First of all ty for sharing the tutorials.
As far as I know EC(ZP) function for this server file was excluded by fantasy. Let's wait if you or anyone else can fix it :)
But I think the priority to do is to figure out how to remove the viruses within the files lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kindly remind: the program is genuine but have the viruses. If anyone can remove the viruses please share it. Ty

First of all ty for sharing the tutorials.
As far as I know EC(ZP) function for this server file was excluded by fantasy. Let's wait if you or anyone else can fix it :)
But I think the priority to do is to figure out how to remove the viruses within the files lol
As far as I know, this seems to be caused by a missing running function. I hope someone can fix it, haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

The starting order is:
  1. gDBGW
  2. GameMgmtServer
  3. cf_alserver
  4. cf_buddyrelay
  5. cf_clansvr
  6. cf_hostsrv
  7. cf_loginsrv
  8. cf_gamesrv
SQL:
USE [CF_PH_GAME]
GO

@p_Result numeric(10, 0)

GO
Problems found in this step:
"Press Windows Key+R, type services.msc and press enter. Look for the gDBGW service in the list and start it, start the other services right after. "
Under sevices.msc, cf_alserver and cf_hostsrv cant be started, others are working.

when i tried to start cf_alserver it showed:
8581708588836_.pic - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

when i tried to start
cf_hostsrv (i think it is cf_gsm?)it showed:
20240222160402 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried to login without the above 2 services, the client showed MM server connection failed - must be something wrong
20240222160549 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Es Jack and 535915265 !
Problems found in this step:
"Press Windows Key+R, type services.msc and press enter. Look for the gDBGW service in the list and start it, start the other services right after. "
Under sevices.msc, cf_alserver and cf_hostsrv cant be started, others are working.

when i tried to start cf_alserver it showed:View attachment 256808
when i tried to start
cf_hostsrv (i think it is cf_gsm?)it showed:View attachment 256809

I tried to login without the above 2 services, the client showed MM server connection failed - must be something wrong
View attachment 256810
cf_alserver needs to connect to gDBGW to work, that is, gDBGW must already be running before running cf_alserver. It's usually either this or the IP address is not configured correctly in the cf_alserver configuration file.

And cf_GSM/cf_hostsrv needs cf_gms/GameMgmtServer to already be running, as cf_GSM tries to connect to cf_gms port 14001.

it will never work lol, the encryption of the gdbgw password is different from the sql password :ROFLMAO:
No need to worry, it's already working ;)

Don't try to make these files look insignificant so you can sell/scam lay people with old files from 2013...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cf_alserver needs to connect to gDBGW to work, that is, gDBGW must already be running before running cf_alserver. It's usually either this or the IP address is not configured correctly in the cf_alserver configuration file.

And cf_GSM/cf_hostsrv needs cf_gms/GameMgmtServer to already be running, as cf_GSM tries to connect to cf_gms port 14001.

Don't try to make these files look insignificant so you can sell/scam lay people with old files from 2013...
This is really exciting news, bro. Can you get the ZP system back to work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for clarifying. I solved part of these problems (with the help of idsasad):
1. To start cf_GSM/cf_hostsrv, we need copy&paste&replace "rez files of the client" to server side "pmang/crossfire/cf_hostsrv/rez".
2. To solve MMO server connection failed, we need to do the portforwarding same as CF2.0.

Followed by ur instruction, I checked pmang/crossfire/cf_alserver, found there's only 1 *.ini file -- AutoLeagueServer.ini, and I can make sure my IP is correct. Idk what's happening.

However with ur tutorials, I successfully entered into the games without cf_alserver running.

If you or anybody else could share relevant CFFG client or CFPH client, that would be great.
And also I can't wait to see you and iguinho123 to release VM 1.0.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you or anybody else could share relevant CFFG client or CFPH client, that would be great.
And also I can't wait to see you and iguinho123 to release VM 1.0.

1708669042079 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back