Crystal CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
3
Hello Ragezoners and MapleStory Developers/GFX
I'm currently coding a CMS
Its called "MapleStory" CMS because it will be better then Cype!
I swear ._. i will make this cms in the coding types of.......

OO PHP
PHP
HTML
CSS
(some Java Scripts)

Sorry, no demo/download/screenshot

code? GFX?
why not help?
join my hamachi network we will
get coding once i have at least 4 People

HTML Coder
OO PHP Coder
CSS Coder
Java Coder


ID: MapleStory CMS
Password: 123

DATE IT WILL BE RELEASED
v0.00 MapleStory CMS will be released approximately...
December 23, 2009
===================
PS: It will be your Christmas present from me o-o'

Notice: want to join the Moomoo Development Team?
send an application to...

[email protected]

1. Name

2. Age

3. What do you code? or GFX?

4. How many years of Experience

5. rate yourself at your coding/GFX (1 ~ 10)

6. Mature? (sorry, i need to know. -_-)

7. English? Espanol? French? or other?

8. Active? (online alot)



NOTE: IF YOU APPLY, YOU MUST NOT WORK FOR NEXON OR IS RELATED TO NEXON AMERICA/KOREA OR ANY COMPANY IN AFLLICATED WITH NEXON! OR WIZET
 
MUHAHAHA Cype will never be beat!
But anyways if you spend a lot of time and hard work on it, maybe it'll beat Cype v1 since Cype v2 is coming out >.<"
 
I swear ._. i will make this cms in the coding types of.......

OO PHP
PHP
HTML
CSS
This made me laugh, seriously. OOP is merely a coding standard or technique, its not a language itself. If you wish to code in PHP, its inclusively stating all forms of PHP which is not limited to OOP alone. And you mean JAVASCRIPT CODER. Also, I can almost garauntee you, if your looking for a coder to create awesome stylesheets, he/she is most likely an able person to work with HTML. Your organization is redundant in a negative way.

Your making no sense of direction in your project whatsoever. I can already tell this project will be something for me to put on my wall of "Humor", thank you for that.
 
Last edited:
Its called "MapleStory" CMS because it will be better then Cype!
I swear ._. i will make this cms in the coding types of.......

OO PHP
PHP
HTML
CSS
(some Java Scripts)

I rofl @ this.

OO PHP is the same as PHP...Object Oriented is just a different style (Style isn't really the right word, but it gets the point across).

It isn't "Java Scripts" it is Javascript lol.

That part just made me laugh a lot. Obviously you have no intention of doing any of the programming yourself.

HTML Coder
OO PHP Coder
CSS Coder
Java Coder

Java coder or Javascript coder? lol. They are 2 TOTALLY COMPLETELY different things.

And I don't think you will need a seperate HTML coder and CSS coder. I can't imagine anyone knowing 1 but not the other.
 
Never know if he can and can't but his probability has shot down.

[URL="
Yum - Crystal CMS - RaGEZONE Forums


[URL="
Yum - Crystal CMS - RaGEZONE Forums


[URL="
Yum - Crystal CMS - RaGEZONE Forums


You can use this backgrounds to get you started, both mine:
[URL="
Yum - Crystal CMS - RaGEZONE Forums


[URL="
Yum - Crystal CMS - RaGEZONE Forums


/End gloat
 
Last edited:
This made me laugh, seriously. OOP is merely a coding standard or technique, its not a language itself. If you wish to code in PHP, its inclusively stating all forms of PHP which is not limited to OOP alone. And you mean JAVASCRIPT CODER. Also, I can almost garauntee you, if your looking for a coder to create awesome stylesheets, he/she is most likely an able person to work with HTML. Your organization is redundant in a negative way.

Your making no sense of direction in your project whatsoever. I can already tell this project will be something for me to put on my wall of "Humor", thank you for that.

This is the truth.
 
This made me laugh, seriously. OOP is merely a coding standard or technique, its not a language itself. If you wish to code in PHP, its inclusively stating all forms of PHP which is not limited to OOP alone. And you mean JAVASCRIPT CODER. Also, I can almost garauntee you, if your looking for a coder to create awesome stylesheets, he/she is most likely an able person to work with HTML. Your organization is redundant in a negative way.

Your making no sense of direction in your project whatsoever. I can already tell this project will be something for me to put on my wall of "Humor", thank you for that.

y so pro?

Hey, just take on whatever man. If you want it to be better than cype, than just do it. Don't let anyone stop you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back