• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Csror china_r script

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So there's nothing to be modified in the database, only with the quest files that go into "script\CHINA_R"? I know they already have the lines and stuff in the database just wondering if i need to edit something there too..

I think most of the quest has lua script..

ps: the Medicine supplier npc is event not a quest.. good luck..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah Please Provide Us With Full Fix For The Quests :(

Hmm, still haven't looked right into adding the quests, but i did notice that the Europe goods supplier npc is giving europe characters the chinese quests instead of the europe ones.
Yes We need To Know How To Fix That Issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You got the tips for it, work ur way don't beg for spoon-feed :sleep:

Reaction score
I'm still stuck on this quest poop, I've got that stupid "Europe Goods Supplier Ohara" giving out chinese quests to euro characters.. Actually even on character creation the quests are chinese, because the weapon beginner quest can be handed in, but the others i have to go to the npc and accept the quest but those are the chinese race quests.

I've got the values in the _RefQuestReward table for all the beginner quests set to "1" in the , "IsItemReward, "IsCheckCondition", "IsCheckCountry" and it's still not fixing it.. Also even tried changing the _AddNewChar procedure to make sure its giving european characters the europe quests and chinese the chinese quests.

Also about what you said naaxt420, The quest lua files already have the "LuaSetRaceStartCodition(QSC_RACE, COUNTRY_EUROPE)" string. So why isn't it reading the country value?

P.S- Noone ever asked to be spoon-fed, if i recall even you asked for help regarding quest fixes. This is why the silkroad community is pretty much dead, people are fixing stuff on skype or whatnot and not giving out hints, helpful information on the forums.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still stuck on this quest poop, I've got that stupid "Europe Goods Supplier Ohara" giving out chinese quests to euro characters.. Actually even on character creation the quests are chinese, because the weapon beginner quest can be handed in, but the others i have to go to the npc and accept the quest but those are the chinese race quests.

I've got the values in the _RefQuestReward table for all the beginner quests set to "1" in the , "IsItemReward, "IsCheckCondition", "IsCheckCountry" and it's still not fixing it.. Also even tried changing the _AddNewChar procedure to make sure its giving european characters the europe quests and chinese the chinese quests.

Also about what you said @naaxt420, The quest lua files already have the "LuaSetRaceStartCodition(QSC_RACE, COUNTRY_EUROPE)" string. So why isn't it reading the country value?

P.S- Noone ever asked to be spoon-fed, if i recall even you asked for help regarding quest fixes. This is why the silkroad community is pretty much dead, people are fixing stuff on skype or whatnot and not giving out hints, helpful information on the forums.

Answering On YOur Question
Check The Lua Files For quest
you will find in the eur files like

@SN_QNO_LV_DEFENSE_EU_1.lua

you will find that the first row in the text is
QNO_LV_DEFENSE_CH_1

Change It To
QNO_LV_DEFENSE_EU_1

Thats It Brother ;)

Reaction score
Thanks Tarek Hammad, Can't believe I never saw those "_CH_" strings in the .lua files after all the times i went over it trying to find what was wrong. I was looking into stuff more complicated it could of been.

Quests all working as intended now, apart from the Beginner Accessory quest's which I just need to make it give all rewards not just the one or giving the "The reward was not given due to an unknown error". Apart from that thats all the beginner quests working. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks @Tarek Hammad, Can't believe I never saw those "_CH_" strings in the .lua files after all the times i went over it trying to find what was wrong. I was looking into stuff more complicated it could of been.

Quests all working as intended now, apart from the Beginner Accessory quest's which I just need to make it give all rewards not just the one or giving the "The reward was not given due to an unknown error". Apart from that thats all the beginner quests working. :)
no problem brother and if you found any solution for others you can share it for me on private :p
or the community as you like :)
its all back to you

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
well hmm thank for the hint Nemo07Back
so i decide to work on csro-r scripts issue most of them is fixed except the medic maybe you can share with me some hint?
in the database there is 2 tables related to the medic
"RefEventReward" "RefEventRewardItems" both service are 1

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
those scripts more then unstable
weapons armor and accessory after dg1 then npc show all the dg 1-8
medic we dont have the scripts so its pointless this npc can be removed

medicine supplier? grab some event script like the L.O.V.E event and edit it.. (use your imagination) :D

Back