Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CUST] Habbo Rocker [CUST] [CCTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is my first cct post idk if this was already made i have no idea so i hope this works if it dosent dont get mean about i will fix it

Here is a pick of it
superstar911 - [CUST] Habbo Rocker [CUST] [CCTS] - RaGEZONE Forums
I know it is my avatar i made it my self the ni decided to make it a custom

CCTs included so is catolouge and buy furni

Download link:

IF there is anything missing just tell me and i will get u the link to donwload it

If u have seen before dont btch about it i have no idea so ah hope u like :)

Last edited:
d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ty there is still more to come i am going to make a whole bunch of characters soon and how do u upload characters into a character pack and still have enough upload lines liek before when i tried to upload i ran out of space

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
o_O
well put all your chars in a file then its easier so you don't have to upload them seperatly............

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried to do that but it forced me to upload them sepretly o well i will jsut keep on using megafire or what ever

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also now when i uplaod them sepertly i cant get tehm udner one url so they all can be downloaded at once instead of seprtly pm me if u can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back