Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

custom armor prob L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i made a custom armor in a new utx added it to the armorgrp and itemname-e files and made the xmls and added it to the server
i can spawn it in my inventory but if i equip it i crash and get this error
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT (9147)
Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.
History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 1633771880 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 741092397*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Material test1.HC.HCupper NULL) <- IsLoadedResource <- User::SetPawnResource <- NConsoleWnd::AddCharacterInfo <- UGameEngine::AddCharacterInfo <- d <- CharacterSelectionInfoPacket <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=CharacterSelect <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i figured some1 mabey could help me..mabey the ppl who made the golden and gods armor stuff could help me????????

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i made a custom armor in a new utx added it to the armorgrp and itemname-e files and made the xmls and added it to the server
i can spawn it in my inventory but if i equip it i crash and get this error
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT (9147)
Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.
History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 1633771880 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 741092397*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Material test1.HC.HCupper NULL) <- IsLoadedResource <- User::SetPawnResource <- NConsoleWnd::AddCharacterInfo <- UGameEngine::AddCharacterInfo <- d <- CharacterSelectionInfoPacket <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=CharacterSelect <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i figured some1 mabey could help me..mabey the ppl who made the golden and gods armor stuff could help me????????

PM Chacina or eXtremalas.I believe they are the best we have in RZ.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is your castum utx file that is wrong!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it cant be wrong considering its mfighter file with my files thrown in and renamed

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It is, if you say me how you do it step by step i can help you. ;)

Btw, i hope you use alphas and dont forget twoSided. >,<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(smacks himself in the head) ok ima put a DL link for the utx if some1 thinks its wrong fix it ............be back in a hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back