Custom Badge Making Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [REL/SERVICE] Custom Badge Making

You are cool..

Can you make HC1, HC2 And ADM Badges with in

The HC1 YC
And the HC2 YC
And the ADM Yabmeer Staff or Yabbie staff

Thank you! :)

Sorry for my english :P
 
Re: [REL/SERVICE] Custom Badge Making

This thread shouldve been closed, the last time the maker of the thread posted was 2 months ago...

10-06-2008, 02:09 AM

Dont bring back old threads.
 
Re: [REL/SERVICE] Custom Badge Making

Wow we have around 4 of these now and like it aint hard to make your own badge you can do it with paint you do even need Photoshop I make all badges with paint and I made neon badges with paint it aint hard just zoom in on your badge and take the colour thats on badge and modify name
 
Re: [REL/SERVICE] Custom Badge Making

Hey, I want ADM with Purru Staff
And HC, HC2, HC3, and HC4 (All HC badges) with PH
Thanks! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back