• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private [Custom Discussion] WTF happened to /f556?!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I was gone for a year and I come back to /f556 to see only 3 custom furni releases, a year ago this place was booming with loads of new releases... Where are all the furni designers? I've seen 2 so far, not including me. Is it because hotels are dead now, ever since the loss of Project Phoenix? Like whats going on, so Ducking depressed here!

DeliriousCoder - [Custom Discussion] WTF happened to /f556?! - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Well this is actually one of the busiest times in the last 8 months.

I can not design anymore as I dont have a hotel or access to one to test my customs and I'm not willing to setup one at localhost just for custom testing.

They updated the rules to make this section a bit more active by putting all layouts and layout edits in this section.

Well HabMoon has turned down his releases as he keep getting ripped and just doesnt care anymore to release the stuff as he know it won't take long till it gets ripped from his hotel.

Sphinx / Shaheem became inactive a year ago and recently made a release.

As for Syduis / Vekrin / JamesMGN or whatever his name now is I know that he made many releases in the past but his inspiration dried up a bit. Sometimes he makes a random release (Pete the Pirate dragon).

I'm personally looking for a community project where we create a new line of furniture from scratch but I don't think any new designers / coders would be interested as people think it is hard to make custom furniture. There are plenty of people making customs but they think that they look ugly and not worth releasing but they actually should release it just to inspire others that might think I can do butter.

Also I'm thinking of making a huge Habbo images database (not like c_images) with habbo alts and stuff so people can grab images from there and turn it into furniture.

Cheers! ,

HillBilly ~ tdid

Reaction score
Its still the same as 1 year ago:blush:

And all furni's are already been recoloured so there is not much to release for them anymore.
I started a furni-line a few weeks ago but i'm busy with school so i only got like 20/25 furni's now and my goal is atleast 40.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sulake ruined it all. Now the community sucks. (included me aswell) :(:

Reaction score
No it is not because of phoenix. Its just because some active people left and didnt release as much as they used to do. Two years back James made many release every now and then.

Sucks that there is not the creativity for it in my mind to create a new line of furniture however I like to repixel stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at the moment im in the process of getting and making images and furni that havent been released yet with a little help of some habbo forums.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So many changes and i don't really like them and the best developers / contributers aren't really here anymore :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Habbo section remains stupid when all the good contributers aren't there.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Reaction score
Habbo section remains stupid when all the good contributers aren't there.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

There is always an exception somewhere. Apparently not you.
If you think the Habbo section is stupid why not leave? Will make our lives way better :)

Nah kidding but the section just died a bit. People dont know how to pixel or can't get creative.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Habbo section have really died out and the good developers like: Nillus , Yifan and others are pretty gone forever and won't really coming back and that's really bothering because the Habbo section haven't really became better since they left.

Anyway other developments based on Emulators and what not where going good halfway and stopped eventually and that's a real shame because they should move on untill it's finished but yet they quit and that's a shame!

Reaction score
The Habbo section have really died out and the good developers like: Nillus , Yifan and others are pretty gone forever and won't really coming back and that's really bothering because the Habbo section haven't really became better since they left.

Anyway other developments based on Emulators and what not where going good halfway and stopped eventually and that's a real shame because they should move on untill it's finished but yet they quit and that's a shame!

We're talking here about the custom section not the whole habbo section in general.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We're talking here about the custom section not the whole habbo section in general.

Oh I'm sorry, i thought it was about the general part well i don't really have an opinion regardless to the custom section i don't know what the problem is.

Don't really think the custom section is wrong but we just need more people to make customs that are worth using.

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, i thought it was about the general part well i don't really have an opinion regardless to the custom section i don't know what the problem is.

Don't really think the custom section is wrong but we just need more people to make customs that are worth using.

This is the whole problem. The custom section is just inactive as people arent really interested in customs anymore.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is no problem but the only problem is as you said that the reply that the Customs section is inactive and that because people don't have interests anymore.

Anyway I've mostly seen recolors and the only one who was really good at making customs was Saheem he was also posting them on other rival forums and he doesn't seem to be active anymore as well.

Too bad because some customs back in the days where really nice!

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The habbo section, I have to now admit, is kind of boring.

Back