Custom Launcher

I had an amazing security feature, but it was too complex and I forget how I did it, and for some reason didn't save. [90 lines of code per form. 90 * 5 = 450 lines of code.]
 
Leave your buttons only drop the settings button.
+ Make the launcher pop up in middle of the screen.
 
The design part i think the one i made is much better.. Even tho you never seen it/

The code part i have no idea. PS what you said your 420 line code what is it all about? details so i can copy :P
 
Last edited:
Well, I was going to suggest to use the settings on the launcher for in-game settings, like Light Map, Sounds, Crosshair, etc. Before you login. You can do this by the config.xml as everyone knows, but doing it by the settings on the launcher would be cool?
 
Why would explain MY method for protecting MY files?

Are you on the chronic?

Because I could just as easily reverse it; you don't obfuscate the control flow of your .NET applications, or even rename variables/method/classes/etc. Which is why I was curious why you would believe that this method would be "secure" from such previously named attacks.
 
Because I could just as easily reverse it; you don't obfuscate the control flow of your .NET applications, or even rename variables/method/classes/etc. Which is why I was curious why you would believe that this method would be "secure" from such previously named attacks.

Then maybe if I ever release an application with it, then you can find it. [:
 
Back