Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Custom Roomads (might be habbo's)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Got these a couple of years ago forgot off who so credits to who ever these belong too :p!​
NQ3pxpk - Custom Roomads (might be habbo's) - RaGEZONE Forums

HqpMaDm - Custom Roomads (might be habbo's) - RaGEZONE Forums

To download copy img url and then click save haha xD ill zip them if i have too :p!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired
Reaction score
Ahhh, I can remember using this on my old hotel. I've been looking for it everywhere, thanks for posting um mate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ahhh, I can remember using this on my old hotel. I've been looking for it everywhere, thanks for posting um mate.

no problem wanted to uses theses and couldnt find them anywhere xD even when i good image searched them haha had to go though all my backups to find xD!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the room model can you post the code please & also where to place the image.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No longer have a retro sorry or i would :p if anyone has one with floor command i can easy add it for them just pm me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't understand why you have two images... shouldn't there be something to cover up the black area so it don't just look like an image with deleted bushes and what not?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't understand why you have two images... shouldn't there be something to cover up the black area so it don't just look like an image with deleted bushes and what not?

There is two images because there is a door. If you put it all on 1 image, you will walk over the door. Using 1 image with the offsetZ as 9000 and the door image as 9999.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why there is 3 images if you can walk over the wood anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't understand why there is 3 images if you can walk over the wood anyway.

there 2 images and if you adjust the z values correctly then you dont walk over the wood or door :p

Back