- Joined
- Apr 22, 2011
- Messages
- 1,004
- Reaction score
- 217
Welcome Back - me Again - As I Release Latest - Not Recolour or Etc - Its Just original - iPad 1
-
Ya I not Just make Always Throne x.x - Trying to Be Creative xD
Screenie - -
Nice? Eh?
And Codes - Quite not Sure If I Coded Right
SQL:
Catalog Items
Furniture:
Furnidata:
Dont forgot To Like This
Download VVV
Ya I not Just make Always Throne x.x - Trying to Be Creative xD
Screenie - -
Nice? Eh?
And Codes - Quite not Sure If I Coded Right
SQL:
Catalog Items
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(77700012, CATID, '77700012', 'aplipad', 500, 0, 0, 1),
Furniture:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`)VALUES
(77700012, 'Apple iPad', 'aplipad', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 77700012, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0'),
Furnidata:
Code:
["s","77700012","aplipad","25900","0","1","1","0,0,0","Apple ipad","Designed and Coded by Ocean RH/Matrix","","-1","-1"],
Dont forgot To Like This
Download VVV

