• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Customized Fashion [RELEASE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I started missing editing with the PW files :( so I decided to get back into it, finished some customized reskinned fashion, some of it is more normal fashion like Jeans/T-Shirts what people would wear out on the streets IRL etc. While others are cosplay outfits from anime/shows/mangas etc. Anyways these are free to use :) just dont claim that you made them :lol:

Each .7z download will have a .txt document inside that gives details over which fashion these will reskin over, along with details of usage.

Casual Jeansfemale
kyandeisu - Customized Fashion [RELEASE] - RaGEZONE Forums

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku Outfitfemale

Mario Outfitmale

There are some minor things that could use fixing, like the shiny effect on the pants.

Luigi Outfitmale

There are some minor things that could use fixing, like the shiny effect on the pants.

Band Shirtsfemale
Link has been updated with the following bands:
2NE1, Breathe Carolina, Coldplay, Asking Alexandria, David Guetta, Deadmau5

Band Shirtsmale
Link has been updated with the following bands:
2NE1, Breathe Carolina, Coldplay, Asking Alexandria, David Guetta, Deadmau5

Anime Shirtsfemale UPDATED: 06-06 10A.M.

Anime Shirtsmale UPDATED: 06-07 10A.M.

more will be added once they are finished...

[Fair Warning] Please do not spam my inbox with requests on how to go about doing reskinning, I have been nice enough to inform everyone that has already shoot me requests that you can find everything by using the search function (how do you think I figured out how to do this stuff?) If you want to insult me and everything under the sun due to yourself being lazy then please take it else where otherwise I will stop posting up new work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
added more stuff :) sadly i cant do anything too heavy work/detailed now due to my wacom tablet decided to die on my over the weekend, i can make more simple band t-shirts since those can easily be done with a mouse @_@;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
List of current band/artists shirts Im testing and will soon update the first post with a massive band shirt package download.

Blink 182
Justin Bieber (just trying to cover all genres.)
Fall Out Boy
Foster The People
Imagine Dragons
Metallica
Mumford and Sons
Passion Pit
+44
Ramones
Smashing Pumpkins
STEMM
Two Door Cinema Club
Weezer

If anyone has any other band/artist suggestions feel free to say so and I will make up a shirt for them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, how about adding some anime?
also wouldn't it be awesome if you made a fashion set with RageZone on it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
List of current band/artists shirts Im testing and will soon update the first post with a massive band shirt package download.

Blink 182
Justin Bieber (just trying to cover all genres.)
Fall Out Boy
Foster The People
Imagine Dragons
Metallica
Mumford and Sons
Passion Pit
+44
Ramones
Smashing Pumpkins
STEMM
Two Door Cinema Club
Weezer

If anyone has any other band/artist suggestions feel free to say so and I will make up a shirt for them.

Snsd
2ne
Boa
:D:beer:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, how about adding some anime?
also wouldn't it be awesome if you made a fashion set with RageZone on it?

didnt think bout doing the ragezone thing o.o but for anime gotta wait on those i have to go out and buy a new tablet which will have to wait till my paycheck comes in.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
also can u do one for the band Skillet... and ill be also working on a few anime or my g/f as shes big into anime... so i will also release some when i get the chance.... but could also do princess peach from mario hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do have a few skillet ones i just havent tested them yet, its a pain cuz im not working on any servers/dont have my own test one so i have to test them one by one >.o lmao
i can do a few normal anime tshirts but as far as anime cosplay outfits they gotta wait unless they are super simple. i do plan on doing a princess peach, would of done it already if my tablet didnt die D:

xD I decided to take up your idea serverinos and made a few RageZone shirts :)

The images on the shirt I found off google when googling "RageZone shirts" @_@; so credits to the original artist/designers of the said images.

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
updated with some anime shirts+dl link for the band shirts with the update bands listed above, got a shitload more of them to test, plus more band shirts @_@;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:] should be picking up my new tablet later on tonight so i will be able to do better quality of work plus more detailed and full customized cosplay sets etc. ^^

I will be doing a princess peach dress, and a tranny version. and Some shinigami fashion from Bleach, if anyone else has any requests let me know and I can see if its possible.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well Kya ... you got a whole lot better impressive :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well tart ... you got a whole lot better impressive :)
._. i had explained before I only used the name tart on that server so that pplz wouldnt harass me for free poop while i was working there. Really dont like the name in the first place lmao. I go by Kyandeisu/ZeroJigoku.

also, i just realized some of the alpha channels are messed up when its dyed certain colors the ones i just released recently. @_@ i will go in and fixed them and reupload just a fair warning. if you know how to fix it then feel free :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD im pretty terrible at explaining how i go about doing stuff :(
I only wont to know what 3D program you used. If it's blender, I'd need to know what plugin you used to import the body. if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back