Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Customized Items Project RELEASE!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ RIMBROS
I own too many files that match the servers, you could spend the Scrip me so I can also create these fantasies?
In concluding girl who will I share projects here in the forum ... I have several 3D Models and tbm have expertise in modeling.
I would love to be able to get this Script

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@XxRossxX, why should he only send it only to you? He could share with here with everyone like each of us to create his/her own armours/costumes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allocen course, when asked, I expressed that I would share just for me ...
Just ask for it compartilhase and gave some reasons for him to do this act.
You got it wrong buddy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Little release free for all, only playing with size controls in the exporter. Put this in the monsters folder and replace.

RIMBROS - Customized Items Project RELEASE!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TUTORIAL AND SUPPORT START HERE!!!

Base files to made your hown costumes and fantasys here, afther any user made their hown costume or set, send me the max file (v2009 or v2010) and i conver this free to .ebm or .ech format, remember dont delete the existing models in man10.ech or woman10.ech because the game search for this all time, to work bether u can choose quit from view but not delete, this with manage layers butom, textures need be in .dds format, any question post here to help other users with same questions, good luck people, now i go to work in other game.

SETS BASES MALE AND FEMALE

FANTASY BASES FOR MALE AND FEMALE

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@RIMBROS, come'on man. Why wouldn't you release your script to let people to create awesome things after their imagination? I think if you will, this will change entire cabal :p.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you're cool bro! :D
if possible, other character can ride on the side car :D:thumbup1:
-Acid

That Would Be Revolutionary...

Not Even The LEGIT Has It Yet!...

You'll Get Ton's Of Like's If You Share This To The Public... :):

Still, Yamachi is unique. There will be no more a guy like him.

Yeah... I Would Like Yamachi To Come Back If He Is Ever To Comeback...

But I'm Waiting For Chump's Repack If He Would Ever Think To Make One... :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
NEW BIKE, now i dont know wath character i can put in the empty slot of the bike :eek:tt1:, before i fix this i release a free bike for all.

I would laugh my *** of if you could indeed have someone in the sidecar.

BUT You started this thread showing what you were developing and telling people what you would be releasing. You have indeed released some of the costumes/items but most of the stuff you showed was just showing off to eventually get people to buy your creations. That is why I don't have much faith in you releasing anything here anymore. But feel free to prove me wrong. Any real release will not get deleted/infracted.

I will clean out this thread and I hope you read the rules because you've been offering people to contact you for selling your stuff in the wrong section. I hope you don't mind the infractions.

To everyone else, my excuses for my low activity the past month(s)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TUTORIAL AND SUPPORT START HERE!!!

Base files to made your hown costumes and fantasys here, afther any user made their hown costume or set, send me the max file (v2009 or v2010) and i conver this free to .ebm or .ech format, remember dont delete the existing models in man10.ech or woman10.ech because the game search for this all time, to work bether u can choose quit from view but not delete, this with manage layers butom, textures need be in .dds format, any question post here to help other users with same questions, good luck people, now i go to work in other game.

SETS BASES MALE AND FEMALE

FANTASY BASES FOR MALE AND FEMALE

I dont want expend time to made the work for all us Speed Evil, i already give all us and release free the base files to anybody can start made their hown sets or fantasy items first, and also i offer convert this free to .ebm format, also i made this Treadh like a TUTORIAL START HERE waiting if someone have a question abouth how prepare models to put in cabal with the base files i released, and yes i already selled 2 Items to buyers offer money by creatioons i made and i expend lot of time, people know how it works, but for not made problems i follow my hown way out of this treadhs, if u like u can close this treadh i not post any more thing, CYA.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont want expend time to made the work for all us Speed Evil, i already give all us and release free the base files to anybody can start made their hown sets or fantasy items first, and also i offer convert this free to .ebm format, also i made this Treadh like a TUTORIAL START HERE waiting if someone have a question abouth how prepare models to put in cabal with the base files i released, and yes i already selled 2 Items to buyers offer money by creatioons i made and i expend lot of time, people know how it works, but for not made problems i follow my hown way out of this treadhs, if u like u can close this treadh i not post any more thing, CYA.

I have no problem with selling what you've made to others as long as you keep it in the correct section of ragezone and off the cabal section, this is a release thread you made so it should be kept for that only. You have indeed made releases and I respect that. But if you would read the rules, offering to assist people outside the forum in this thread is not allowed which you made a post about multiple times. This went from a release thread into a "look what I can do, now pm me on skype if you want it"-thread. That's not what this section is for.

Thank you for understanding.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have no problem with selling what you've made to others as long as you keep it in the correct section of ragezone and off the cabal section, this is a release thread you made so it should be kept for that only. You have indeed made releases and I respect that. But if you would read the rules, offering to assist people outside the forum in this thread is not allowed which you made a post about multiple times. This went from a release thread into a "look what I can do, now pm me on skype if you want it"-thread. That's not what this section is for.

Thank you for understanding.

My friend i understand your position, excuseme by this trouble, i already made a post in sell section and its deleted, Reazon: Cleaning, then i already not interested in post more abouth this since i already working now in other game and i am full of time now, thanks by your support, hope by respect nobody added more to the treadh, that its why i want request you close the treadh, thans by your assistence, cheers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, if you want to create custom items and armour like this, you can use these scripts: http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/ebm-ech-import-export-scripts-983489/
Some of us share our work, unlike others...
This forum is supposed to be about helping each other, not showing off what you have and then refusing to release it. E-peen size means nothing.

Back