Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cyas later :P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
me and gilly going clubbing down town :), gunna have wicked gay time, we might be meetin up wit aaron and his lass, cyas later we goin now after been getting pissed from 2 cans in my house :tp:

bye bye, bazi and gilly

ps: yes i (bazi) am getting sex0rz tonight :tp: lol and gilly will be with his hand lolol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :moon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :moon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :smileysex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love the boro bois

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so what you're saying is you gonna duck gilly in the butt and he'll masturbate at the same time? :Eyecrazy:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I coulda pulled last nite..... instead i wasent drunk enough n saw she was a munter so i told her to f-off :)..... Ahhhhh the wonders of alchol!

saying that.... my work m8 pulled a total munter :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
was wicked night :) didn't get drunk :(, but didn't spend too much bout 25 squid, i got sex0rZ lol she sat watching me type it heheh :p haha @ cap lol

Back