cyas later :P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
me and gilly going clubbing down town , gunna have wicked gay time, we might be meetin up wit aaron and his lass, cyas later we goin now after been getting pissed from 2 cans in my house :tp:

bye bye, bazi and gilly

ps: yes i (bazi) am getting sex0rz tonight :tp: lol and gilly will be with his hand lolol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :moon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :moon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :smileysex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love the boro bois

Last edited:
so what you're saying is you gonna duck gilly in the butt and he'll masturbate at the same time? :Eyecrazy:

I coulda pulled last nite..... instead i wasent drunk enough n saw she was a munter so i told her to f-off ..... Ahhhhh the wonders of alchol!

saying that.... my work m8 pulled a total munter

was wicked night didn't get drunk , but didn't spend too much bout 25 squid, i got sex0rZ lol she sat watching me type it heheh haha @ cap lol