Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Czech NavyFIELD2 private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all again!

Let me announce that we made our server stronger and faster. It more stable and its welcoming new players! We are preparing new events, some events are now running and more are ahead! We also prepare new website look and so on. Newest update will be Mines on T slots for all ships its going to be started from 22nd March...We invite you to our forum page which is czechnavyfield2.wz.cz where u get all downloads, al support stuff and everything u need for playing. Also we have webreg so you dont have to wait for account activation (lol). We server 10 mbit connection with about 1000 slots for players and upcoming TS2 server next few days. Registration is free for all! Server offers also 5500% experience gain and 20.000.000 credits and points for start.

So here again:

***************Main server page......************

Webreg- czechnavyfield2.no-ip.info
Forum- czechnavyfield2.wz.cz

Czechn NavyFIELD 2 admins are looking forward to have YOU! playing on our server soon....

(get your special crew today!)

Heya

Last edited:
well,sounds good, but we are at 26 march,i have registered my account but in server website i cant download the game or the patch,dont have any link to click just the words "patch1" but dont have any link to download,where i can download the client n patch for your server?

Please look up our forum, there is section download stuff....Hope to se you soon!

heya

Get you own damn server stead of stealing it from others. And learn to spell. On your website AND your forums.

what will said ! stealing a server is one thing but then also steal players is an other! (btw: the link to the server is ) there at least is the server hosted by who worked on it!

This is a damn noob noob noob server (dont say it cuz players), PG is a damn noob that cant do nothing on his own and stole the server from eacop..

lol guys you talk to stealing another server yet its all been stolen from the real TNF so its not like u own it enyway

how do i register to play?? i already downloaded and stuff but i cant login.. whenever i type the password and username and press ENTER, the box jus comes out with a bunch of messed up unreadable words

how do i register to play?? i already downloaded and stuff but i cant login.. whenever i type the password and username and press ENTER, the box jus comes out with a bunch of messed up unreadable words

Server Off

and server this EaCop & Crhis is Off Now for Update's Inet xD

View this Forum in server Peeguee

I all wan't you to say.. PG's Server is down now too..
And its way unbalanced..

Ea's Server will be back soon [hopefully]
So come and join Ours! =3

TNF Deafet Us??

Whaha,..

Sry, Don't Laug anymore.

The never catched me,
Or what ever the would like to do.
But Yeah,

1 Thing,

You are all Complainning about servers.
The are all down.
I had 1 server,
1 Stable good server.
A Nice mod team that worked well for new Updates, and chances.

But people only want more more more,..
That maked Us ( our Crew ) Sick,
I because in RL, dind't go that well, gave all shit over.

Now I see all servers are, down.
And what do All people here now have?
Nothing?
All because complainning and whinning.
Sry to say but its true,
I think Players of my server would say: "This is Correct"

Now asfar I see all this,
I am thinking to set up maby ( Read Good: Maby ) a new server.
Don't know If I still have the good files and Client.

Greatz, EaCop

Back