• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

D&D accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
roflmao... one of my clannies from L2 posted this on our clan forum:

Couldn't stop laughing...
"Yeah theres a dragon in there named Nick Degriff, and he's been feeling people up in their sleep all week..."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, ROFLMAO Thats funny, Can't beleive something like that would ever happen in real life.
And he's still talking about D&D after he gets shot. What a Special person.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that was on reno 911 :p i saw that episode too:D lol thats funny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
syonyde said:
that was on reno 911 :p i saw that episode too:D lol thats funny
I think I was able to see a little bit of that episode. I wanted to watch it all, but there were these strange, very loud, obnoxious people in my house and I just had to run and hide in my room.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lmao that was hilarious, when one of the officers was paying attention and talking with the guy like he understood everything, when the other one wanted to beat him with a stick :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys need to the show, it's funny as hell!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
omfg did that really happened in really life LOL

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LMAO thats way to funny. And sadly no that did not happen in real life but if it did than that would be even funnier.

:vegeta-s: :vegeta-s: :vegeta-s:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back