Damn teacher!

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
before the summer i was off school for 6 weeks because i was really sick.... the school knew about this. When i returned to school i had a new Graphics Communication teacher who is a complete stick. he gave me a test on something that they had done over the past 6 weeks and i explained on how i wasnt in school during that time. Since then i have asked him to help me with the part i was stuck with, but he says i knew how to do it and left me for weeks without any Ducking help.... Today i failed my 3rd test in a row since he's came and he still wont help me. I might Ducking complain to the head teacher, tbfh. What a stick. :bad:

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Ach that's a shame, just as well me and my mate are the dog's Dangle-Plums at Graph Comm, a real credit to our teacher. We don't need any help from him, only on a rare occasion. But yeah, complain about the bastard, he's denying you a good grade.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm in a credit class... and i was doing a damn good job. Now im so lost and the fucker wont help, hopefully the head will sort it out.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Jamie - Damn teacher! - RaGEZONE Forums

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lets keep a long story short... my appendix fucked up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
before the summer i was off school for 6 weeks because i was really sick.... the school knew about this. When i returned to school i had a new Graphics Communication teacher who is a complete stick. he gave me a test on something that they had done over the past 6 weeks and i explained on how i wasnt in school during that time. Since then i have asked him to help me with the part i was stuck with, but he says i knew how to do it and left me for weeks without any Ducking help.... Today i failed my 3rd test in a row since he's came and he still wont help me. I might Ducking complain to the head teacher, tbfh. What a stick. :bad:

should have done that a long time ago imo.

but mabey your school will do anything about it, unless like my old one.

and,
omg did it burst like my friend?
he has a huge scar from the top of his chest, going all the way down to his groin.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kinda like the new science teacher I got. He broke my laptop and then I swung a fist at him and then I got fined and now I'm on probation and cant smoke. I'm glad I graduated...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I went into school with a collapsed lung once. That was pretty hardcore.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Complain is the way to go, unless your schools like mine and wont give a poop, we had an IT teacher for our whole 2 years of GCSE's who just bothered to come in for barely 2 terms, 6 months off for a broken foot and then just left... and subsistutes until our GCSE's :), been as it was a new course and noone had no idea wtf to do, i went from predicted A* easy to getting a B if i'm lucky

Back