Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Dark Raven now Dark Eagle ^^ *Realistic*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there...
Heres another of my own creations, the Dark Eagle ^^.. wich replaces the old Dark Raven, picture below:

lordk - Dark Raven now Dark Eagle ^^ *Realistic* - RaGEZONE Forums

And here the download link at RapidShare:

INSTALLING INSTRUCTIONS:
Just unzip everything inside Data>Skill>*here*,... and thats it^^.

I hope you guys like it.

More of my creations comin' soon ^^

Have fun! Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh my gr8, simply the best "raven" skin ever, I will certainly use it
Perfect 10/10

Reaction score
10/10 amazing.

i think i'll use it in my personal mod of CzF 1.02 server... (and you'll get credits of course)

(btw best to upload in tiwlight download center: )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is amazing 10/10, I am going to use it in my future Mu Server and rename the raven Eagle ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o my mother god its very good i give 10\10 me like keep going

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you all.. ive been skinning for like 2 years, it is nice to find ppl who appretiate my work :).

By the way, for all those ppl who want to modify the horse skin, it is on the Skill folder, if youre using a program to transform ozj and ozt to jpg or tga, you will find it easly, its around the D (duh).

Cheers!

More comin' soon tomorrow.

PS.: oh and.. heartagram, im not a "brown color" fan either but thats the eagles color ^^., and Eagles are cool you cant denie that :p awesome predators.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, lordk, do you mind telling me how you changed the total appearence and shape of the Raven to an Eagle? I would really appreciate it. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well Bejike, its very very hard to change the shape of things inside Mu.
The thing is, all of the 3D models are within the main.exe, and the coords of the 3D shape its in HEXA language, very different than other games :S.

Now, ive heard that these new versions of mu, and with "new" i mean 1.02.. a friend told me that those model lines are on the server side files, or something like that, so i guess the point is that, with everyversion webzen release, they are making more difficult to change those things.

Anyway i didnt change the shape of the eagle :p.. i just changed the color of it, but, if you want to hear something funny.... webzen made the horse and the eagle black colored, cause those 2 items have lots of imperfections, for example the horse, i changed the horse color to white, and right there i was abble to see all of those imperfections in the texture, in the model, etc.
I think some things arent meant to change ^^

If you want, you can send me your msn adress and we can talk better about this.

P.S.: i have a program to modify the coords of 3D models inside .obj files, but im still testing it, if i figure how can i got it to work, ill let you know :)

Cheers!

Sorry 'bout my english again ^^.

Last edited:
Back