- Joined
- Nov 13, 2009
- Messages
- 173
- Reaction score
- 173
Hello
:
started working on this website all ready long time ago but stopped working on it,
now I will finish it and maybe also Releasing
:
maybe bit too dark for some1 ^^
named it Dark Style Website cuz its dark xD
Previews :
Right now website have :
-Top 5 Clan / Player Rankings
-Top 50 Clan / Player Rankings
-User Profile
-Registration Page
-Download Page
-Video
User Panel :
-Change Password
-Change Sex
Admin Panel :
-Ban / Unban Account
-Edit News
-Edit Updates
What Should I Add More??
started working on this website all ready long time ago but stopped working on it,
now I will finish it and maybe also Releasing
maybe bit too dark for some1 ^^
named it Dark Style Website cuz its dark xD
Previews :
Right now website have :
-Top 5 Clan / Player Rankings
-Top 50 Clan / Player Rankings
-User Profile
-Registration Page
-Download Page
-Video
User Panel :
-Change Password
-Change Sex
Admin Panel :
-Ban / Unban Account
-Edit News
-Edit Updates
What Should I Add More??
Last edited:

