Dark Traseia bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
150
Reaction score
8
I added all the resource and models/textures/etc in my client, but when I try to enter the map my client crashes without logging any errors.
I tried to find out what's wrong by using Beast, but it's just giving me a white screen when I load the map. No errors at all.
Where should I look for this issue? :/

EDIT: Profiling the client didn't give me anything useful either. It just told me that the client crashes between the character screen and entering the world, which I already knew...
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
If they are going to use this new lnd system in all of their upcomming maps, we will need to recreate all the maps ourselfs.... Or find a way to load the new lnd files. But I'll copy the other map for now.
 
There is only 1 way to somehow make Dark Traseia works. Just make a copy of traseia and rename those lnd files to the darktraseia names, it might look like traseia, but the mobs are being loaded. And since it's identical the same islands (except the theme) it fixes the problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back