Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dark Traseia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi again, now there is a problem with the Dark Traseia, it doesn't exist in my server.

I tried to get the ticket, but it doesn't appear on the Spec_Item.txt

And I can't teleport to the map, it seems like the map doesn't exist.

Anybody have an idea how to add this map?

Btw, its defined and added in Defineworld.h and World.inc.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey, Krocky!

I've had some experience with adding some maps in the past. Aside from the Defineworld.h and World.inc, you will also need to make modifications to the CoreServer.ini (Located in Server Folder/Script) and the World.txt.txt, which is also located in the resource. This should fix one of your problems, as far as getting the map into the game. If you need further assistance with this, let me know and I do what I can to assist you. :)

Now the Ticket issue, I'm less sure of. I have never actually added a ticket before, but I DID notice a file that looks to be promising, called "ticket.inc" which is located in the Resource folder. If I were to guess, I would say that you need to make sure that you have successfully implemented the ticked (propItem.txt.txt, defineitem.h, Spec_Item) and then add in a line or two of code in the ticket.inc according to what you labeled the ticket as in the defineitem.h. Note that you will also need to figure out which coordinates you would like to select the spawn point to.

For example, it may look something like this:

II_SYS_TICKET_DARKRARTESIA01 WI_WORLD_DARKRARTESIA x pos. y pos. z pos.

Experiment a little with the above information, and see if you can work something out. If you can't, feel free to come back here and I'll see if I can help you further.

Good luck! :)

- Alekian

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this file too, but the problem is that I think the map is in another .lnd context, because the WorldServer.exe isn't reading it.

Reaction score
Alright, so just to make sure we're on the same page, you have the map listed in all of the files that I mentioned? Also, is the DuDarkTraseia folder located in both the client and the resource folder?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes I have all listed, and yes I have it on the resource and client world folders.

Oh, and I can't spawn any Dark Traseia monster, I think it doesn't exist in my files.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes I have all listed, and yes I have it on the resource and client world folders.

Oh, and I can't spawn any Dark Traseia monster, I think it doesn't exist in my files.

Make sure the coreserver has it listed. Also, the new dark tras lnd files are another format as the others. A way to cicumvent this is by taking the traseia files and rename them to darktras. It might not be the dark theme, but the dark tras enemies are being spawned. And since it's the same layout it works perfectly.

Also, dun forget to edit ticket.inc.

Worf.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The problem is, that the ticket doesnt appear in my Spec_item.txt, and the Dark Traseia monsters doesnt appear in the PropMover.ex

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The problem is, that the ticket doesnt appear in my Spec_item.txt, and the Dark Traseia monsters doesnt appear in the PropMover.ex

Than use for example WinMerge to check a official v19 datares and add the new v19 parametres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back