DarKGunZ V4 website (HTML ONLY)

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
64
Im releasing my old website.. HTML only

code it if you want..

Stroumpf - DarKGunZ V4 website (HTML ONLY) - RaGEZONE Forums


Im selling coded version, pm me.

Demo:

Download:
 
I love this dark/blue style great page!
Won`t use it but thank you for the release someone will probaly need this.
 
Well, the website looks amazing, like DG new one does too and i understand why you don't released php coded, because why to give so good site for free with all coded...

I don't want to release it coded because the coding in it is not really pro.. if someone want to buy it, ill recode it ofc.. I coded it fast and never recoded it, DG current one is nice but im still working on a new one...

Im not using blue/dark anymore so I decided to release it..
 
I don't want to release it coded because the coding in it is not really pro.. if someone want to buy it, ill recode it ofc.. I coded it fast and never recoded it, DG current one is nice but im still working on a new one...

Im not using blue/dark anymore so I decided to release it..

LOL? making new website, the website you are having atm is the best i've seen coded so far o_O

Well, i think that you have even better site than xD
 
Back