Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DarkWars MU Online Season 3 [Long-Term x1 Premium Server] Play And Win

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also came from Reunion MU server, after I heard that the developers are in the process of expanding our gaming experience! I just started leveling up and can already say this S3 is an upgrade! I like the new features, sets and the different events! what an amazing server you have created, Thank you Darkwars Team.

I am looking forward to seeing what is to come, and dueling with you in the upcoming wars!

Darkwars - DarkWars MU Online Season 3 [Long-Term x1 Premium Server] Play And Win - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
DarkWarsMU.com
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I also came from Reunion after the I heard that the developers are in the process of expanding our gaming experience! I just started leveling up and I can already say that this S3 is an upgrade! I really like the new features, sets and the different events! what an amazing server you have created, Thank you Darkwars Team.

Looking forward to see what is to come, and duel with you in the upcoming wars!

View attachment 261603
Thank you for enjoying our new season 3 server!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I play this server and i confess that i love it so much. But i have a question. The server is 0 Reset that i see from the infos. So if i make reset my character cause i see players with resets in website leaderboards what is the benefit? Thank you.

DarkWarsMU.com
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I play this server and i confess that i love it so much. But i have a question. The server is 0 Reset that i see from the infos. So if i make reset my character cause i see players with resets in website leaderboards what is the benefit? Thank you.
Hello Johnys, you can send us a message on discord we will answer you faster, the benefit of resetting is 1000 WCOIN(P) reward, and when you reset you don't gain any extra stats, our stats max at level 400, so you reset only if you want to get the reward!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello DarkWars team. I play this server couple of days before. Im so glad and happy that i join to this server and i like all mechanics. The gameplay is so smooth and nice. Good job but i have a question. Where do i find items with socket? Thank you.

DarkWarsMU.com
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
📢 **Exciting News, Ragezone Members**

We are thrilled to announce that our platform is now fully equipped with a comprehensive search list for all ancient sets available right now in our game. 🛡️⚔️

No more scouring the web for information or tips—everything you need to know about your favorite ancient sets is now available in one place. From set bonuses to best use cases, we’ve got it all covered.

🔗 https://darkwarsmu.com/ancient

Head over to our platform now and level up your gameplay like never before.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello DarkWars team. I play this server and i want to ask where i can farm ( flame of condor and feather of condor ) for craft lvl 3 wings? Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello DarkWars team. I play this server and i want to ask where i can farm ( flame of condor and feather of condor ) for craft lvl 3 wings? Thank you.
Hello my friend, all feathers and flame drop in Icarus. You can put item name in mu helper to pick it up easier.

DarkWarsMU.com
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Get ready for an epic adventure in DarkWars MU! Dive into our Play To Win, Premium, and Old School Season 3 Pure Server that offers a truly unique experience. Packed with amazing features, this server promises Easy, Fun, and Long-Term gameplay. Join the adventure— it’s definitely worth a try! Our dedicated Dev-Team is tirelessly working to deliver the ultimate gaming experience with great modes and continuous updates. Be part of this grand and nostalgic journey. Thank you all for your support!

Back