Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dash and Teleport source code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jow
Sir...
highlight the part needed to be change
I always encounter a error
(Sorry For bad in English)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant see the skills after compiling and testing this.... do i need to add this skill to my skill.isf? what will i do ?? sorry newbie :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use skill editor set skill to dash and teleport

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dash & teleport working but after update dash & teleport code ! my resu shmamy have a bug after use resu please wait client how to fix this @__@

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dash & teleport working but after update dash & teleport code ! my resu shmamy have a bug after use resu please wait client how to fix this @__@
awh, i think you put a wrong code pat! but i will try the dash blink, in game later.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
code is correct... but that's the bug when u put the dash and blink....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
awh, so better not to put dash and blink.

yeah it's better for you if you don't no how to fix the bugs that you will encounter in the future...

and it's better if you leave ran.. or go play in the official server... so that you will not encounter any errors anymore... ^_^

Be Thankful that they share it.. to you people that don't no how to put it and make it work... and if you encounter bugs that's not there problem anymore !!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tsss. i know that ill use skill editor. already done with dash. my problem is when i change special effect to teleport it doesn't effect to the mob.

Back