Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Database and Emu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Conquer Server
but I have a big exp with C++ and WoW Servers :)
So I would like to ask
Witch Emu is the latest and stable ??? (Plz add link scource or seomthing where I can find it )
What DataBase is the best that has all the spawns and everything done ????

Thx for your Help !

Is there ny Database that is 99% done ? or mabye all mobs spawned and npcs ???
I would like to play game with fully spawned stuff and all npcs working but cant seem to find it :(
anyone have done spawns or good working Emu ? plz add links !

Last edited:
Is there ny Database that is 99% done ? or mabye all mobs spawned and npcs ???
I would like to play game with fully spawned stuff and all npcs working but cant seem to find it :(
anyone have done spawns or good working Emu ? plz add links !
I think what she is trying to say is this: what you want doesn't exist, or atleast hasn't been released. If it does exist... not too many people will want to release it. To my knowledge, the best release, and the most used is:

There is a guide and a client download HERE.

I hope this helps.

And it is coded in C#, along with almost ALL releases of the CO Emu.

thats what I'm using right now and today I start compile the emu already fixed some small bugs that made me pissed but is there any database ? I need .sql Files not .backup I cnat use them I get stupid erros -_-
I would like to get all mobs spaned i dont care if its 1 year old I just hwnat taht they would be there :D the best thing would be to add /spawn command
so you dont need to work hard on one mob and could spawn everything where it must be :)

I got a very stable source holds up to 450 people before it starts crashing all monsters npcs.

Yea right my source has everthing all effects all gems working all npcs wh pw thing ko board drop commands and ctf and more.

Back