- Joined
- Apr 29, 2011
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 15
Hi guys. It's been a while since i tinkered with FlyFF.
I've been using this file on the release section FLYFF and installed all necessary application.
The game runs perfectly fine but when i logout to the game then restart the server. The character reverts back to Level 1. Upon checking on the logs im getting this error.
I haven't made any changes on the source nor add anything yet. This is being setup on my local machine.
I've been using this file on the release section FLYFF and installed all necessary application.
The game runs perfectly fine but when i logout to the game then restart the server. The character reverts back to Level 1. Upon checking on the logs im getting this error.
I haven't made any changes on the source nor add anything yet. This is being setup on my local machine.

