[Database Saving m_nRebirth]

Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
155
Hi ragezoners,

Well i am trying to let the rebirths save to an different field then m_nCampusPoint.

I have made an extra field in the database named m_nRebirth

Also i have updated Character_str Procedure.

Now i have configured everything inside the Database program to let it save.

Now my problem is this

When i do an rebirth its updating the wrong field.

My second last field is called GlowHandRight my last field is called m_nRebirth

So everytime i do an Rebirth its actualy updating GlowHandRight. So it looks like its not seeing the m_nRebirth field. I have added the rebirths after the Jobs_glow system.

Also in DbManagerSave.cpp
After

#ifdef __JOPS_GLOW
",?,?,?,?,?,?,?"
#endif

I have added this

#ifdef __REBIRTH
",?"
#endif

When i have added that i am recieving an error called

query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000010','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?, 923, 923, 0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?, ?,?)}
SQLSTATE:07002 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error
Any help or tips will be appriciated.
 
Back