database v18 flyff for my pServer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I have a problem ... is some days I'm looking for a database of Flyff v18, some of you can tell me where can I download it?

Thanks in advance

I'm Italian, so my English is a little strange:)
 
Hello everyone, I have a problem ... is some days I'm looking for a database of Flyff v18, some of you can tell me where can I download it?

Thanks in advance

I'm Italian, so my English is a little strange:)

You dont need any special Database for v18. You need the resources compatible with your source code + implement the v18 systems.

(Many are released but some arent)

Good luck with that but a v18 database will not do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back