Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dawn of the Dead

Reaction score
omg I went to watch it, very very scary movie o_O scared the poop out of me on various occassions.
Im gonna have nightmares for the next couple of weeks.
The action was there from the start right until the end.
Altough I think that mom having a zombie baby was a bit over it :burn:

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
well sittin on your comp posting on this forum is a waste of time

so go watch a movie

Reaction score
Meh i want to watch some good movies then my brother has still lots, he rents like 2 dvds every week, and he copys them all, and he has been doing that for over a year now... he has lots.

What i really need to do is convince him to lend me his StarTrek DS9 dvd boxes, he has all 7 (and all of TNG and is buying them all of Voyager...) because i never seen them all, they were always messing around with DS9 here, with that i would have something to watch for weeks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh, its bin out a while :/ Saw the first prtty recently tho, and wow; that sux.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the first dawn of the dead almost made me piss my pants that was funny it was supposed to be funny it was more of a comedy

Reaction score
well the only movie I had to compare it with was Resident Evil, and even tough I scared tons more from dawn of the dead, resident evil is still the movie I want to see a II from.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats it, gonna download it and watch it, always forget these great movies.......next is spiderman 2.........

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Old film - classic!!

New film = pissed myself laughing!

Watch them, for the comedy value alone!! or if u scared then to shat ure pants! :tp:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gohan, I went in thinking that movie would be total crap, I came out completly enthused, it is an awesome movie. I definatly reccomend it.

Don't see spiderman 2 :), it sucked.

Back