Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dayz Server Online 1.23 Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was using steamsmartemu on my dayz online server, but after version 1.21 it no longer works. Does anyone know how I can solve this or use another emo that allows me to play online without needing a VPN? I was testing creamAPI on clinete with appid=840 so that other users without dayz in their account could play, but it gives the error "this ticket is not from this game" could you help me with that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was using steamsmartemu on my dayz online server, but after version 1.21 it no longer works. Does anyone know how I can solve this or use another emo that allows me to play online without needing a VPN? I was testing creamAPI on clinete with appid=840 so that other users without dayz in their account could play, but it gives the error "this ticket is not from this game" could you help me with that?
I used smartSteamEmu before, however I have been using GoldbergSteamEmu for quite some time now - I recommend that you visit this post https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/latest-dayz-steam-build-dlcmap-server-files.1203513/ or stay tuned both via GitLab and the most recent updates to GoldbergSteamEmu.

Back