DayZ Standalone bots..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, could someone tell me how to install this correctly?.... ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy @botClientSide and @botserverSide to your server Copy Mission dayzOffline.chernarusplus to Mission copy key change Startoptions "-mod= @botClientSide;" "-servermod @botserverSide;" run

Thank you for the fast answer! Also copy the keys folder to keys?

Copy @botClientSide and @botserverSide to your server Copy Mission dayzOffline.chernarusplus to Mission copy key change Startoptions "-mod= @botClientSide;" "-servermod @botserverSide;" run

Unfortunately I've got this error when starting the .bat

https://ibb.co/kxGrftc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your pic says unknown type ...go to btmissionc2 your server miss some items from config

i dont know which download you got etc

put these botmission folder to you server

this one works fine...use mission from rar

Echo off
start DayZServer_x64.exe -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302 "-mod=@CF;@Community-Online-Tools;@BotClientSide;" "-servermod=@BotServerSide;" -profiles=ServerProfile -dologs -adminlog

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much! The sever starts but I always getting kicked when I try to log in.

This message appears:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now the server starts, but when I try to log in, this message appears:

Thank you so much for helping ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to serverdz.cfg ...set verifySignatures off

verifySignatures = 0; // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. (only 2 is supported)
forceSameBuild = 1; // When enabled, the server will allow the connection only to clients with same the .exe revision as the server (value 0-1)

reboot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it to work! Thank you so much! How do I know if the mode really works? I'm able to see if there are walking bots around as an admin?
Where do they spawn?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at the bot missions files. Those will tell you where they spawn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mod works 100% they spawn in cherno, electro, nwa, vybor etc best way is to teleport with admin tool...to see bot´s in action...they really strong check out your botmission folder and change config for each mission...loot etc there also the spawn coordinates standart config: protected int m_botAcuracy = 10; // Setting the bot's accuracy (the higher the number, the more often the bot misses) protected int BotSolderCountMin = 3; // assign the minimum number of bots protected int BotSolderCountMax = 4; // assign the maximum number of bots protected int botLootCountMin = 5; // set the minimum amount of loot for the bot protected int botLootCountMax = 15; // assign the maximum amount of loot for the bot protected float Zone_Radius = 1100; // Trigger radius for the player to spawn bots protected bool isUseCheckPoints = false; // set whether checkpoints are used true - used, fslse - not used protected bool isBotKaratist = true; // We set whether bots will carry weapons or will be fought with fists, by default they are with weapons, if needed without a firearm, write true protected bool onRespawnBot = true; // Enable or disable bot respawn (true - enabled, fslse - disabled) protected bool canUseTrigger = true; // Use trigger (true - enabled, fslse - disabled), if the trigger is not used, bots will spawn immediately after starting the server protected bool useKilFeed = true; // Enabling or disabling alerts when killing a bot protected bool m_Frendly = true; // Friendliness enable or disable. If enabled, then bots will not attack you until you attack it, if you attack a bot, you will become an enemy for all bots. protected bool onVoice = true; // Enable or disable bot voice (enabling this setting causes more server load) protected int m_spawnBotRadius = 100; // The radius of the spawn of bots in the territory, the center of the territory is the coordinate specified in BotSpawnPoint protected int m_SpeedPatrol = 3; // Setting the movement speed while patrolling (min = 1 max = 3) protected int m_TargetDist = 100; // We set the distance in meters at which the bot sees the target. protected bool canBotSpawned = true; // Do not change !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some power member share v 2.12?! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thermal Scope

write a pm

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
glow effect... on players and player AI
no effect on dead player or zombies... preventing wallhacking

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I take first look at ....eAI Enfusion

not released for now ...but looks good

you find Project on Github

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to make some of the bots female?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in missionfolder ...but not tested

now public

here is beta eAI mod

make GUI.pbo and Scripts.pbo

INGAME Menu is Z

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can somebody kindly submit bots.Aiv2.12

Newbie Spellweaver