• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know how can i spawn animals ? I try all and too some editor but nothing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weapon magazine is not saving and cannot attach another one after relogging

Tested on M4a1

2nd edit: suicided, respawn, stuck on testing 123 screen.
3rd edit: logged out, relogged, respawned at death location with gear and found my dropped m4a1, now have 2.
4th edit: toolbar not saving

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about respawn trouble, disable or remove temporary the "dbOffline;" in mission "init.sqf" for testing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just wanna to say thnks for everyone who is giving the best they can for this release, im not a developer i just love dayz from the first time i download a server for my friends in my country where we dont have internet access, im following the thread and see how people is working together as a real family, i cant donate any money for developing but i promise the fact that when server are playable a lot of people is going to bee playing by the efforts you guys are doing, greetings from SNET (the offline street network) from Cuba.

Don't want to distract i just need 5 minutes to say Thank You, to all of you.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Tested on M4a1

3rd edit: logged out, relogged, respawned at death location with gear and found my dropped m4a1, now have 2.
hope ben will know how to fix this bug soon.

Maitis did u copy all server file to client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tested on M4a1

same problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suicide and respawn tested 123 screen resolved. WORKİNG
The save is running. The birth test 123 is resolved.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one in the forum helped me, but I will help all
as soon share my Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just created a PVP Server which i will keep running 24/7 until the end of December. You can PM me if you want the IP.

Back