DBO TW EDF/RDF Encryptor and Decryptor

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
161
Reaction score
139
Hey everyone! As mentioned in the development thread, I was given permission to release this decryption and encryption tool by SanGawku :)

This tool can convert an entire folder at a time and it works beautifully. Gawku and his team did an amazing job! Here is the link to the github where I uploaded the source:

You will be able to find compiled binaries in the release section :)

Have a good day everyone!
 
great contribution excellent work ????????????????????????????????????????????????
 
Excuse me brother, I wanted to ask if you were this person who published this source:

I wanted to ask you if you remember if pets work or not in this font
 
hello zamas!
Please re-edit ur message with non translated link "
so it can be accessible, since wiht the translation it sents whoever clicks it to an non existent Repository!!
and ansewring ur question, thats his repository, forked from at github!!
and now about the pets, i have no idea soo i cant rl lgive an valid ansewr! but its probably not.
 
Excuse me brother, I wanted to ask if you were this person who published this source:

I wanted to ask you if you remember if pets work or not in this font

Hey zamas, no pets do not work in the 2.0 client on github. Pets would have to be implemented from the ground up but we do at least have the code needed server-side and the proper tables so it should not be as difficult as you'd think to implement it.
 
Hey zamas, no pets do not work in the 2.0 client on github. Pets would have to be implemented from the ground up but we do at least have the code needed server-side and the proper tables so it should not be as difficult as you'd think to implement it.
If it is difficult I already have it implemented but it took a long time to solve it
 
If it is difficult I already have it implemented but it took a long time to solve it
Why you don't contribute back to the repository? That way everyone can benefit from it, keeping it private makes no sense! :p

The repository has moved to if you are interested in contributing, there's also a Discord server:
 
Why you don't contribute back to the repository? That way everyone can benefit from it, keeping it private makes no sense! :p

The repository has moved to if you are interested in contributing, there's also a Discord server:
1. the client I work on 2.0 is not the same as the one published here, the client I work on was 95% modified, which means that all the files we have do not work in the published version.


2. did not contribute because I do not work on this very simple 2.0 version, practically the version we have is already a 3.0 version.



3. We paid a professional developer to repair the pet system and it cost a lot of money.


4. If I wanted to transfer files from the client I use to the published one, it would take me a long time, which I currently don't have



Greetings to all
 
Non-custom fixes should always be pushed back to the original repository. I don't have anything else to say. :)
 
MakotoYuki - DBO TW EDF/RDF Encryptor and Decryptor - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back