Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDoS Proxy - Stays on hotel view

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I purchased a DDoS Proxy from halt DDoS a few days ago and I gave them the port and IP I use for my servers. The port I sent in was 30000 and the IP was the IP of my VPS's EMU.

They sent me the proxied IP & port, I changed the connection.info.host to the IP they gave me and the connection.info.port to the port they gave me. However, it only loads the hotel view and just stays there, I know that means it can't connect to the EMU.

I have secure sessions disabled as they said it's needed. I also have the EMU actual port still on 30000 which I believe I'm suppose to do. I only have the port changed in the page-client, which I'm using uberCMS.

Thanks.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Buy one from IZServ, many big hotels uses it and it's VERY cheap and easy to set up, it's also a very kind owner of the site.
10$ and you have a 100% functionally proxy :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buy one from IZServ, many big hotels uses it and it's VERY cheap and easy to set up, it's also a very kind owner of the site.
10$ and you have a 100% functionally proxy :D

Looks professional and promising...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
They just refunded me, ran out of stock.

Anyways, have you checked on your emulator to see if a "connection" is incoming, it will log it if it is on the console

Also, try and check if the port is open using your PROXY IP and

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They just refunded me, ran out of stock.

Anyways, have you checked on your emulator to see if a "connection" is incoming, it will log it if it is on the console

Also, try and check if the port is open using your PROXY IP and

Refund was processed due to low stock on our VPS services. $12.95 credit was also applied including a refund directly sent using the method you used originally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back