Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDosers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are pretty much DdoSers around RageZone to be honest and to be honest is it really sad because DdoSing for ''Fun'' or anything else would claim that you don't have an life and you're just an skiddie to be honest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to be honest to be honest to be honest

WHAT DA duck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Staminus sucks! They only offer very limited protection. Have you seen my thread and the massive attacks they sent?

2,195,575 Kbps
261,208 PPS

424,389 Kbps
637,903 PPS

It's not only the gbps, it's the high PPS that is causing the nullroute.

Your server just gets nullrouted/cut off from the internet (check your log of staminus) every time a bigger attack comes in.

The way to go is dragonara.net . About the same price but so much better!

yep.. i got exactly the same problem..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the future all servers will be hostet by dragonara : )

does anyone know UAE in real life? in wich country he live? is his address known?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not sure but someone said hes from Israel or Egypt, one from both was said

Reaction score
Wo0t you talking crap ,
you talk about things that you don't even know or involved with .
UAE never had any accessibly to any of my roots,
my server (New Adventure Kal) is getting ddos attacks for all time , it never stopped till now, when I closed it.

Just to let you know, UAE also was the 1st player on ranking, but he said "I Have Not Enough OTP , Give Me Or I Ddos It Now"(Don't think I gave him lol).

Anyways about you break he's coming from Dubai.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he lives in United Arab Emirates ( UAE )

i know this because he has donated on the original pissed off server several times and i have country blocked him several times which pisses him off and he throws temper tantrems like a 5 year old school girl.

oh and by the way UAE my dead grandma hits harder then your ddos attacks ..... 30 minutes and then nothing ??? lmfao im guessing after the 30 minutes of your big bad butt major ddos attacks you do on my server you go touch yourself and tell yourself how great you are.

your a sad Ducking queer get a life loser

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't even know why people waste their breath about kal anymore. I'm sure that it wont change any either.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im rolling on the floor. That guy has nick UAE, so hard to get it means united arab emirates?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
same here , umm i Opened my p-server , i found everyday about 5 mins or something ddos , so i asked in the homepage to contact me , i alrdy contacted with him , he asked me for Donation stuff + 50 euro every month , i alrdy gave him the money , he is kidding i think , he still ddos my server , No Comment !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
General how much PPS/GBps can NWK stand? So if you get an attack for example with 500k pps or 1 million pps you only lag?

ty for information im thinking about dragonara hosting.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
realy nice to ddos server .... eggless guy's
my server is rank 19 on ToG and get ddos lol stupid noobs

Back