• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix my problem?
welington - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

welington - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help
Success enter in game, but game not started.

View attachment 105467
That's because your server has no one play so it can't start :):

I've tried the tutorial that you provide, but why is it still like this?

View attachment 105729

why can't I get into the web??

View attachment 105730

1 more, I've changed all data source = irorschach\sqlexpress becomes a data source = mypcname\sqlexpress

Please check your edition in folder road and in your database

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im login with 2 id,
Cannot start 1 vs 1?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i Have a Weird Problem When i try to enter to the channel from server it show me this

What can i do to turn the Channel ON? it said me that is in Maintenance Mode or something like that =S

btw Center and Fight services dont load any data with them :S only Road service seems is working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to download ???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
asdasdas - DDTank 3.0 - Server + Client + Shop 3.1 + Instances + Asp.net Page + Admin Panel - RaGEZONE Forums
help..give me idea to fix..xX_ErOtIc_Xx and ADMZePekeno how:blush:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back