Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DeaD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The forums are dead now, its boring.. I cant even find a good mmorpg to play!
whats happening THE INTERNET AS WE KNOW IT IS GONE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rubies of Eventide is an mmorpg I was looking at, but d/l time is taking too long......

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah the forums have died out but it was obviously going to happen, plus I mean duck the Ducking internet, apart from educational use it's a time consuming Ducking demon, wastes your life away without you knowing. duck the internet

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
Yeah the forums have died out but it was obviously going to happen, plus I mean duck the Ducking internet, apart from educational use it's a time consuming Ducking demon, wastes your life away without you knowing. duck the internet
how DARE you speak suck words?
internet is our God, ALL HAIL INTERNET! :hail:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dled rubies of eventide, starting playing it.. it sucks. lol

Reaction score
the forums have been pretty dead compared to last year that is true.....

people move on, grow up, find something new... there's still a lot of posters it's just not as noticeable, and a majority are over at the MU board being crappy crap craps

Anyway, I have my Mir2, which has been great fun; I go here and a few other sites but besides that I don't surf much anymore.. only really interesting things have been news stories, and even that gets a tad boring.....

Just a boring time is all..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
FK U !
YOU MADE ME SPEND 2 DAYS DOING THE GAY BITTORRENT THEN WHEN THEY FINISHED THEY WERE JAPANESE
but i still love u :)

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL said:
so u insist we actually run a server?

I know you don't want to start a Mir2 server until 1.8 files are complete but well...i must admit hardly anyone is coming to this forum anymore unless it's the MU noobs - Try and talk to Adam and make the 'Bulletplay' server a 'RaGEZONE' one, i bet it would be constantly full and we would see an increase of posts and users

Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
I know you don't want to start a Mir2 server until 1.8 files are complete but well...i must admit hardly anyone is coming to this forum anymore unless it's the MU noobs - Try and talk to Adam and make the 'Bulletplay' server a 'RaGEZONE' one, i bet it would be constantly full and we would see an increase of posts and users

hear hear!

and also to griffinheart!

and about those 1.8 files.. unless someones hiding some really secret info it aint happening for a long time.. by then people will be like "meh"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought Rubies of Eventide died about six months ago?

Reaction score
RZ people good at finding new server files right? The why not find one thats good (half decent) - do not publish the files but work on it day and night, then RZ will have direction. Good example = TSOnline, Isometric like Mir - client not very big (368MB) and it has features from latest mir3 such as rain etc. ALl you got to do though is translate it and so far nobody has got that far - so its dead in the water..

Back