DeadMs Repack V3

How Is This Repack?

  • Great repack

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Good repack

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Worst repack

    Votes: 19 63.3%

  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
DeadMs Repack V3 Released!~

Whats added:

V. 3
LudiPQ
KeringPQ
!say <text>
Max Ap 5000
Auto Dc (fixed)
Auto Ban Remove
Cash Shop
Maple TV Remove (LAG)
Fame Npc (Coco)
Report System

Super GM HandBook Download Link:


Cash Shop Localhost:


DeadMs Repack V3 Download:
Mirror 1 :

Mirror 2 :

Credits for Cashshop (thanks woainioh)
- Penguins (Acrylic/pensoftware)
- superrazz (Snow/Raz)
- xXMaxxyxX
- Tris
- TrixGotOwned
- Lerk
- OdinJesus (RaptorJesus)
- RageZone


DeadMs Help Desk http://www.forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?p=3609340#post3609340
 
Last edited:
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

Guys Pls wait......

Edit : THis is Non CopyRight From Sean360 *
 
Last edited:
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

omfg this is like the best repack ever menggg.
v57 compatible, piratejob, old ellinia menggg
soooooooooooooo goooooooodddddddd meng...

-.-" /sarcasm
 
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

*sigh...

I've been getting reports and PM's about this and I have to say.

You guys complain and complain but what you don't realize is how many people actually "steal" other's work and claim it as their own "custom" built repack.

Some are just better then others at hiding it. You need to realize that. I honestly Have not need 1 repack except for the Extreme repacks that have actually been ORIGINALLY packed.

I didn't want to say it but it's getting out of hand, others actually do give credit but As I've seen this DeadMs guy do, he doesn't so I suggest for you DeadMs before you post your link, you credit the right people. Otherwise I'm taking it down and locking it.

This is getting tire sum.
 
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

*sigh...

I've been getting reports and PM's about this and I have to say.

You guys complain and complain but what you don't realize is how many people actually "steal" other's work and claim it as their own "custom" built repack.

Some are just better then others at hiding it. You need to realize that. I honestly Have not need 1 repack except for the Extreme repacks that have actually been ORIGINALLY packed.

I didn't want to say it but it's getting out of hand, others actually do give credit but As I've seen this DeadMs guy do, he doesn't so I suggest for you DeadMs before you post your link, you credit the right people. Otherwise I'm taking it down and locking it.

This is getting tire sum.
Okay Dear Moderator ^^
 
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

INFO?
what is included?
what fixed?
Any bugs?
use which version of Wz file?
lots of missing infomation

Conclusion
-Kinda sucky(Coz NO INFO


Nop For 0.55, I try To Covert Its To 0.57 ^^
Take your time.....kinda easy but take alot of time.....+ energy!
 
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

INFO?
what is included?
what fixed?
Any bugs?
use which version of Wz file?
lots of missing infomation

Conclusion
-Kinda sucky(Coz NO INFO



Take your time.....kinda easy but take alot of time.....+ energy!
i Am puting Info pls wait....
 
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

you very sure its yours? i have seen ur previous attempt to release 'your' Deadms repack and it seems u copied from sean before.. and ur credits very much look like that of sean's thread. if you are just editting sean's repack or adding little stuff to it dont claim it as yours.
 
Re: [Realease] DeadMs Repack V3 [OdinMs]

you very sure its yours? i have seen ur previous attempt to release 'your' Deadms repack and it seems u copied from sean before.. and ur credits very much look like that of sean's thread. if you are just editting sean's repack or adding little stuff to it dont claim it as yours.
The Older Are Copyright From Sean360 *

Edit: V3 Are Non Copyright DOnt belive you can test its *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back